Did you try it?

There are 36 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Well, adding even 1 ship to the mod, can allow a line of "New fighters added" in the text file with each version's changes :D

That ship being the evolved version of DarkStar one ship, looks near and cool, could be as a Freighter type with faster movement, as Bullpup MK 3, or Redemption, and theese which has 6 lvl 10 weps, or 2 class 9 and 4 class 10 but nciely sized :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• This ship have 8 guns end 3 turets all on there proper locations end is good for a trader. Actualy i yoused on Sf 1.82 repalsing the APC. ship end works just fine XD
    Besades APS dont look that good anyway ;)
    It is high poly end it looks exsacly like Dark star on retail game. This confi. of the ship is call 10 , 10 , 10 it means in Dark star game is enchanted to full (hull +10, wings +10,Engines +10 )
    I can give to OP end try it end i bet u will like it.
    Allso u can make it for a spetial ship for ppl who donate us revord MP wersion.
    On Sp it can be a part of some story line so ppl can go look for it on some hiden system with some rumors end exs. so the potential is there end is up to u if u wona youse it or not ;)

• it could be used for a planned update once the CES is working

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• nothing received

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• received

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Zee, you could simply use Swat PM as well, as you can easely put those files in a zip(as it doesn't accept .rar O.o ) and upload them to the PM itself.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• nah was my mistake i sand it to the frong preson the 1 time..eeeeek
    Glad u got it OP put it to good youse ;)
    U will notice there is another folger there that is the original file got from Tammy with no sur file just in case.
    have fun ;)

• thx

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well, CF 2.0 isn't released yet... but good reminding it, and good question. OP ?

• decision outstanding
    problem is that the game is still actively sold

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I see ..copyrights problem XD
    Well i,m not modeler but if u change the back end a bit end give it new paint job maybe that should solve it :D
    or just ask them if u can use it :)
    Anyway.. happy new year guys..my best wishes to you all end hope will get to see FL 2 this year :D

• That should work, there do are ships from, or inspired from X series games, and it worked out.