Alternate Universe

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• Survey - opinion poll

Has the server gone nuts?

Is this an alternative dimension - have we all been sucked into OPs weird dimensional anomaly?

Are these strange and inexplicable things actually happening?

• Excuse me but im wondering who might you be?

I have never seen you in game or posting here in last 9 or so month, so im wandering who are you and how come you appeared in this very moment...

Btw, im Gonzo, not the muppet one.

Buy a ticket, take a ride! [45]

DD BlackOps Hassassin

• Er...

I used to post here a bit then moved on.

Sorry I post guys, I lost all the details of the other one, ie password and even the email it was registered too.

Gonzo, you just watch that other post and hit anyone for 50mill that posts after it.

• You are both off topic

But as you raised bounties and mercs

Mercs have never had a requirement imposed on them to declare openly to their prey.

Read the server rules here ...

http://www.crossfire.swat-portal.de/rprules.htm

I can remember quite clearly SL clan never did this - they just did the job and dealt with any consequences afterwards.

Most of the time there was not any consequences as people recognised their rp

And they definately were not KOS status for any server clan because of their work.

And bounties do not only have to be places on the bounty board.

Anway a consensus and discussion about revising merc roleplay may be best here - if that was even the problem here - but I dont know that at all.

Originally posted by Doppleganger
    SL didnt align themselves with unlawful clans, they remained nuetral

That could be the case - or could it be that IOC and DD have taken jobs from whomever and without fear.

We all know relationships develop and change - not many things are written in stone.

Even if what you say is true and is a reason to KOS them, both the cops and military have had a far longer relationship with their true enemies - dastardly pirates. Where a KOS relationship exists from long ago and is well known.

And in all my time here, I have never seen a massive attack outside Deadulus as we saw outside Casius last night.

I am suggesting an ASF/CSF realignment where legal authorities (cops and military) take on "unlawful clans" where hopefully some of this uneasiness can be dissolved in roleplay and the like.

Anyway - some fences need mending for sure.

• This DD Hassassin welcomes any KOS or other violence visited upon him by our law enforcement agencies.

And for now, lets just wait and see how thigs with console bountyes and merc RP will develop.

DD BlackOps Hassassin

• It seems strange that you dont want something - but your actions ensure that it happens faster.

DD and IOC have not declared any KOS status on the cops or military (or anyone actually) - all they have declared is they will not give any warning to their prey.

That seems fair enough to me and has long precedent here.

If you ask me this DD XXX, or prepare to die stuff from mercs is MERC LITE, but anyhows.

Pirates still tax DD and DD still hitman pirates.

But they are allies.

I therefore dont see why IOC could not have similar relationship with UAC/CFPD/MN

Cops can still stop IOC smuggling (hats off to those cops that do it so excellent) and IOC can Merc cops,

and still have good relationship between them.

After all this time we wanted strong merc clans here and like number 73 bus, two appears at the same time and are declared hostile and KOS by 'Legal Authorities' -

Don't make no sense

• Example of enemy/allie...

Yesterday TRF Soom (member of DD allied clan)
    taxed my clan m8 Titius-Bode while he was in train, first i thought why should i pay him, ill defend my clan m8 and fight but then reconsidered...

We all have to make a living and help others to do so, so i paid the pirate for my m8s safe passage.

If there is will and good spirit on both sides everything can be acomplished.

DD BlackOps Hassassin

Originally posted by Capt.Gonzo

We all have to make a living and help others to do so, so i paid the pirate for my m8s safe passage.

If there is will and good spirit on both sides everything can be acomplished.

Good for you Gonzo, you have achieved spiritual enlightment level one, quicker than a lot of people here (including me I would add).

Dont' pay all the time, give and take, be generous with your wallet as well as your guns. Keep the rp flexible and unpredictable, a genuine surprise is most cherished.

Pretty soon you will be able to levitate to level 2 :-)

• Az......use your other forum name from this point on.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.