I need help...

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lashan.

• first...cargo pods, i buy train,then tired to buy carbon container but it says something that i need to be level 50..LEVEL 50 ????
    HOW? i'm, level 38-max level

then...when buying battleships there is huge problem with docking. if someone can explain...and mission in sol system,coalition-THERE IS NO MISSIONS!!!

and final...is this things only in singleplayer this messed up or it's just me???? ;(

• The battleship docking problem may be that battleships can only dock at mooring fixtures, not docking rings. Other than that, battleships should dock fine. I've never had a problem with it.

My Laptop: Acer Aspire 9302, Windows Vista Home Premium, AMD Turion64 MK-38 2.2Ghz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 751MB nVidia GeForce Go 6100 Graphics.

My Sound System: Logitech Z-5400, THX Certified, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound. With remote control. :P

PiA Forever.

• yup..thx....i figure that out 5 minutes ago...still thx..
    but what is with max level.is it 38 or higher? those cargo pods will kill me. [11]

• Well, you increase your rank by getting more money..... I've never tried to buy any at low rank before, but some items can be rank locked.... Just get more money :D

My Laptop: Acer Aspire 9302, Windows Vista Home Premium, AMD Turion64 MK-38 2.2Ghz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 751MB nVidia GeForce Go 6100 Graphics.

My Sound System: Logitech Z-5400, THX Certified, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound. With remote control. :P

PiA Forever.

• 1. there is no need to use CAPS or get agressive

2. Crossfire was designed for multiplayer in first place and there you can have LVL 50 and higher
    you should better be glad that i included a SP mode instead of complaining

3. like stated above battleship just dock fine but require mooring fixtures since that are battleships and no small fighters

4. missions in sol against coalition? where did anyone say that there are missions against coalition in sol? the coalition territory is far away from sol and the coalition doesnt pass the rift
    the only coalition precence are 2 ambassadors in earths bar

5. nothing is messed up
    Crossfire is the most bugfree mod in FL

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!