New Aegis Wary About Changing Thargoid Behaviour

A recent behavioural change in the Thargoids has prompted urgent discussion among Aegis researchers and strategists.
Since the fall of the fourth Titan, Hadad, there are increasing reports that the Thargoid expansion efforts have been growing weaker. While Thargoids are continuing to expand outwards from the Titans, they are no longer reinforcing their spire sites. Further, independent squadrons dedicated to defeating the Thargoid threat like SNPX, AXI, and MUDD, have noted increasing ease in thwarting attempts to probe and invade systems.
Dr. Ivano Colombera, Imperial Science Academy's director of xenological studies and Empire liaison to Aegis, gave their view:
"I have heard the strategy reports touting words like 'weakening Thargoid presence', and I must urge caution. I hypothesise that this change signals a strategic defensive response, not an enemy on their last legs."
"I believe that the Thargoids are consolidating and planning, with the likely aim of reinforcing the final four Titans to prevent further losses. They may seem 'weak' now, yes, but everything we know of Thargoid behaviour suggests that this change shepherds something else. We are backing them into a corner, but that is when any creature is at its most unpredictable. And at its most dangerous."
Aegis has urged pilots across the galaxy to take this warning seriously and work to end the war before the Thargoids have time to retaliate. Humanity's war effort is currently directed towards Titan Indra.