Elite Dangerous 2.2.01

• [heading]Elite Dangerous: Horizons - The Guardians[/heading]

At 25.10.2016 was released impatiently awaited the second update for season 2 called "The Guardians" and at 28.10.2016 first small, but imo quite important patch 2.2.01. I have so far only very few hours experience with 2.2.01, but feelings are mainly very positive. The most noticeable the 1st moment change is, that game works visibly smoother, waiting times for open some menus (like mission board or maps) are gone or significantly reduced. The time I had available for play allowed only very brief testing for ship launched fighters (SLF) which I really enjoyed, especially if they are used on big and slow Anaconda. I also did my first passengers transport and saw only very tiny sample from new gaming options they are offering. There are also ships and equipment transport with possibility storing equipment, which makes play much pleasant and much more. If there were in first season questions like: what I should do in this game?, now you need to ask: where to get enough free time for try out all what is offered now? :)

[subheading]ED 2.2. Change log[/subheading]

[subheading]ED 2.2.01 Change log[/subheading]