News

Apr

It's been an excellent week for Excalibur models! The Wing Commander community has its own version of the twin movie phenomenon where it seems like fans develop similar items in totally separate bubbles. As is often the case, the result here is that we have double the amazing eye candy to enjoy! In his latest masterpiece, Defiance_Industries designed a slightly beefed up Excalibur based on the Secret Ops version as a bridge to the concept version meant for Wing Commander Arena. There are some very handsome shots of it parked in the Victory's flight deck - plus pics alongside a classic Excalibur and Midway megacarrier. Last, but certainly not least, Defiance has mocked up an entire virtual history of this variant in an ICIS style recap. You can read up on that in a PDF here.

defiance_render454t.jpgdefiance_render455t.jpgdefiance_render456t.jpgdefiance_render457t.jpgdefiance_render458t.jpgdefiance_render459t.jpg

While Pedro is providing quality digital entertainment to the masses, I needed something to keep my skills sharp. So I