Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Nice models, but if I can allow myself some criticism (constructive), is that the final texture they will have? Because the current ones are, not very pretty... [shakehead]
  • Hey good work on those two cockpits. Too bad no one uses First person view. At least I use it... :]
  • (Quote) Cool idea, but it would be more useful if it could be mounted and then activated during flight, because it would be annoying to have to dock at mooring fixtures when the battleship hologram is active to be able to unmount it... My 2 cents...
  • "1. im not going to build another tournament system... i think we already have 3 and thats enough " Actually, only 2 work properly. For some odd reason the gate to Cube Arena doesn't work... Someone call an Ageira Engineer... So add to the "To-Do" list: fix the Cube Arena jump gate.
  • (Quote) I second that. As well as increasing the max number of people online to 50 / 60 or so. Perhaps that would convince people to join our community and the servers would be less empty.
  • I have more suggestions: Trains and Battleships all can spin easily, as Neorok said, but one thing that annoys me most is when I jettison cargo. For some reason the release point in somewhere in the middle of the ship, which makes it spin like crazy if I jettison something. So whilst increasing the ship mass for Battleships and Trains, could you change the jettison "door" on trains? Also, when I scan other freighters (the Transports, not the larger Trains), they have an incredible amount of car…
  • Hmm... ok. Another suggestion then: ship maneuverability should be affected by how much cargo they are holding. For example, lets say a Predator has a maneuverability of 10 and a Train a maneuverability of 4, both when empty. Now, when the Predator is "full" (100 units of cargo are occupied), the maneuverability should drop to 7. On the Train's side, when "full" (2500 units / 5000 units are occupied), the maneuverability drops dramatically (to 2/1).
  • Oh... I didn't think about the Weight Reduction upgrades... And who fights with a full cargo hold anyways??? Its too risky, because if you die you will lose your items. Ok yet another suggestion: A mooring fixture on Planet Earth. It just doesn't make sense to buy a huge ship and then not being able to land there. I have a normal Train (not the Soulforge), and now I have to buy a small ship to be able to land there to buy the Soulforge. I mean, c'mon that doesn't make sense. [2]
  • Good idea on the CM for Trains. and maybe a class 10 FR shield slot too?
  • OP, wouldn't there be a problem of looting if people started creating multiple characters just to loot the same stuff? My 2 cents.
  • That shouldn't happen... I landed there many times before with no problems. I also have a Shroud. But I play MP, not SP... So I can't be of much help if this is a bug which applies to SP only...
  • Uh Chief, do you mean that the shipyards are now dockable? And what do you mean they won't let you off the ship?? I haven't tried recently, but I have a Train and never managed to dock at shipyards other than Crossfire Dock 1 and 2 because they have mooring fixtures...
  • No no thats fine it makes sense now. I did try to land there before, and when you said that it was possible, I thought you meant you can land and visit the weapons dealer, the bar and the commodity trader dude... But yes you are right, you can go into the docking bay but not "dock" and be able to visit the base. Btw, will the smaller transports be available to traders? I mean the small transport and large transport ships. This would give another options for less-well-off traders, or newer playe…
  • I also have a proposition for a Mooring Fixture: Planet Crossfire (if it hasn't been planned already). This would make unloading Escape pods a lot easier...
  • I have another suggestion... I don't think its possible, and maybe its been said before, but here goes: Could we implement (instead of that new, die=lose money system) a dynamic economy? By that I mean, the prices of certain commodities increase or decrease depending on how much is going around (from the NPC traders or just the players)? For example, several people trade Prisoners from New Berlin to Stuttgart, or other ship VIPs and Boron in NY. Some do that ALL DAY LONG just to make money. I s…
  • Erm, I'm sorry but, what good are the Heavy Lifter and Repair Ship going to bring? Plus there is no need to move large things around. And you can't, everything is "stuck" in place... Also, when I see batts/bots as high as 750... I doubt this is going to work. Because I remember seeing that Trains were able to carry 200 of each, yet I can only buy 100 of each...
  • Great... Just my luck... I've been spending a lot of time trying to fill my train's cargo with escape pods... I'm at 468... But I guess OP's right. Losing money is better than dealing with constant server crashes!
  • I guess it would be less time-consuming and more efficient if he simply posted a thread on it. I'm sure everyone will eagerly check the forums.
  • *whistles in admiration* Lovely! I like that new planetscape... Can't wait to see it up close! +1 for that audio cue on Ion Cannons... If possible... (At least a warning sound)
  • (Quote) Yep, I think that's it... Because now with the arrival of the Dom'Kavaash, the Coalition and ASF will re-unite to fight the Dom'Kavaash... Right OP? I think that's what was intended... Correct me if I'm wrong.