Posts by Shockwave

Good job on 1.8, OP, I flew around a bit and am thrilled by (among other things) the sound of normal jumpgate (when in tunnel, sounds like Andromeda Ascendant's slip stream). Keep up the good work! :)

You're pretty firm on that no-unlocking-vanilla-locked-jumpholes-and-jumpgates thing, huh? No way to change your mind? :D

You should implement a feature in those upcoming addons for 1.8 - when there's more than two pink eagles within 10k range, Scissor Sisters or Lady Gaga songs start to play. Cher, or even Elton John maybe. :D

Great! I actually had to make another EM char, so I don't overload.

Thanks again, Rogue!

So now, there's about 2.5 billion of spare money, 6 full 3.3 configurations, and with some help, I'll get the number up to 12 full fighter loadouts in two EMs, over some time of course.

If you deem it necessary, I'll share that account ID data with another EM, so that we can always distribute the goods to newbies (this should be OP's decision).

If you wish to participate in the EVENTS BEFORE 2010 (see board Battles and Events for details), I'm giving you a full fighter loadout and 50 million credits for combat purposes.

All you have to do is contact me in game (any Shockwave named char), get a VHF of any kind in Arena system, and get equipped.

Recommended VHFs (all cost 10 million credits):

Predator - Planet Tobruk, Neophobos system
    Saracen - Donezk Station, Vorkuta system
    Arcangel - Campos Station, Tarsus system
    Shroud - Planet Prophecy, Tarsus system

Also, if you're not a newbie but need help with money to get the equipment, contact me in game.

(I'll make 4 VHF loadouts, 3.3 configuration. If anyone wishes to chip in with their store(s) and banks, feel free to do so and contact me in game, your contribution is appreciated.)

Special thanks to Mellon for support.

(P.S: If anyone gets the urge to make a pointless and/or dumb comment on this topic, please, fight the urge and don't reply anything.) :)

Ladies, since the quorum necessary to maintain a functional event can't be assembled for weeks now, I'm distributing the 250 million credits left on my EM char to random newbies that might require assistence.

Or I'll spend it on whiskey, cardamine and Maltese women. I'll decide later on that one...

Because they received transmissions from Earth containing episodes of "The Nanny". Fran Drescher's voice in the form of electromagnetic waves caused several of their systems' suns to go very supernova and some collapsed into black holes. Seeing as they used solarformation and Dyson spheres to regulate their needs, blowing those up was considered a declaration of war.

The only reason they've never pushed all the way to New York is that they consider Niles' sarcastic retorts witty and funny.

And for those explorations...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l5ApWLOX_O4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l5ApWLOX_O4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well, have you felt around uranus? If not, how can you be sure? :D

Offtopic aside, come to the server, and lets have fun. I'm looking forward to some hiring and bounties other than those Crysis puts on my chars... :D