Posts by DC_Dragonwarrior

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm hasnt anyone seen he hasnt posted in awhile. i think all he wanted was for ppl to get pissed off at him to see what was going to happen. but in any case if he shows up on the server just get as man y ppl together at the time and see who gets to him first

well to lashan and marshall it was a pleasure to have you fly under the DC flag. and because of this i will not push for the removal of your clan name due to the fact that is my name for my char. i find that a great honor for some reason that you have done that. it will be a pleasure for me to fly in server events with your clan.

@buro thanks m8 for the welcome back. it will be good to fly with old friends again. hopefully i will be able to get my times right again and i can make it to some of the events

ok since i havent played for some time is the new mod ready or is the beta testing still going on. im looking to trying to get back in with my clan so any info will be great

hello all my fellow CF members it has been a long time since i have said anything. but im still here and still reading what is going on in the community.

now onto what is bugging me
    DG clan on nq server
    these guys are using my logo and it needs to be gotten rid on asap. if need be i will get my pc running at what ever cost needed to deal with this problem i will ask for no help from anyone. the fact that this is called the dragon guard upsets me. they have taken away a name i have createde and continued to run with help from myt clan for a few years now and it is rediculious. if any want to help me let me know by pm i will get back to you asap

thanks

upon reading this post i think it is a good idea to keep the blockade runing.

reasons why: allows clans to build a stronger relation

allows the use of RP for all clans: CFPD(police), DC(mercs), KRT(mercs now), LP(pirates), PIA(cant remeber bounty hunters i think), BG(military), any other clans i have forgotten please post a reply.

i think it is a good idea for the simple fact that everyone has to work together which for some reason no one likes to do that.

Gunny i say start the blockade just to see how it goes and make it last for only like 3 days

darkstalker from what i have read is that ASF and CSF have been put on hold again i may be wrong and if so i apologize.

and for what it matters or not who cares if that route is in CSF space continue the contest between the alliances but try actually doing the other styles of RP in which the clans have claimed they are.

ok that is wonderful

ATTENTION ALL DC blaster must die at all costs for he is the ninjadude kill him with what ever kind of silly putty you can find.

silly putty is a toy that is really bouncy and very stretchy it is really cool to play with

lol this will keep someone entertained for a little bit of time

dont really kill him now

well to be honest im a fan of the eagle from vanilla freelancer,the komono dragon from 1.5 and the deathbalde shroud and the bullpup mk111 from 1.52 to recent. but what is more important to the ship is the weapons the pilot uses to fight and defend himself

@krt clan please do not take this as a threat but harmless fun. some of the chars in your clan remind me of some dragonslayers. so if lashan or a member of the DC clan fire upon you remeber it is in the act of knights versus dragons. like i said this is for fun only to help all of us have more fun.

thanks for the understanding

DC_Blackdragon
    commanding officer
    dragoncorp clan

ps remeber the fun we will have by continuing the ancient saga of knights killing dragons and dragons eating, roasting, killing the knoghts that try to take their land.

if not then we can wait till you guys are ready to have this amount of fun

just transport him to the dom kavash systems with about 4 motherships a few gunboats and a lot of fighters. that way when char is loaded he has to run like hell to avoid being killed

ok so since im 7 hrs behind GMT, if meeting is at 7pm GMT then for me that would be around 1200 or 1300(1 oclock pm) right if it is in one of those times then ill be there. if not then ill post that i cant make it

ill try about what time is that in the states. since i mived back to the states i have to get used to the time change for that kind of stuff. it is currently 1055 in the us part im in so if someone can figure that out for me then i will greatly appreciate it

ok m8s my stuff is still on its way and io dont have a very good connection at the moment. it has been awhile since i read any posts on CF but i will announce my return now but not up and playing for a few more months.

from the ashes of no return the blackdragon returns! and from this day forth be known as crymson the red dragon lord

to all those that have helped dragoness keep the DC clan thanks for the help. i will be back on soon m8s and when i do i want some serious shooting going on. especially since i know ill get my rear ship end handed to me alot.

@ op are my chars still here or do i need to make new ones?

from the stories i have read so far dragoness has done an outstanding job at running the clan. well as it stands right now i still cant get online for i do not have a very strong connection but rest assured i will make my return as soon as possible.

from the ashes of no return the blackdragon emerges anew! and from this day forward will now be called crymson-the great red dragon lord!

ps good job dragoness there will be a surprise once i return to our home from my travels

to all the friends i have made over the last few years of playing on CF.

im sorry to announce this but it is time for me to leave, im currently in the process of moving back to the united states, and there fore i am not playing FL at this moment. sunday was my last day to play and due to extreme lag i wasnt on for very long. until my return which will be only a few months i hereby give control of the CSF to PiA_Darkstalker.

to the BG: u guys are a very honorable clan that i have had the pleasure of flying beside.
    PiA you guys fight with alot of honori enjoyed every minute of it
    LP and Fallen not much to sya havent flown with u guys as long as the rest but good luck on your endeavors
    R-39 sleepy and mhawk im coming home guys i will be able to play with u guys alot better, fight with honor and courage

for individual thansk and good byes
    oper8r-thank u for give me the chance to build something and allowing me to play on CF
    wavey grinder nitro and marc bomber: u guys rock i have taken alot of things from you by flying alongside of u
    darkstalker keep up the good things for PIA u will become a great clan
    mhawk sleepy u guys are crazy keep it up ill see you soon
    gunny-m8 what has just recently happened to you i am very sorry and i send my respect to you and your family

for anyone i have forgotten have fun and fly with honor and courage, help op keep this server up coz i want to own u all when i get my stuff up and running again

finally to DC thank you guys for honoring the rules of the clan and up holding the rukes iof our clan. you guys are a good group of ppl to fly with and as soon as my stuff is up and running i will return.

even though im not playing right now i will keep myself updated on what is going on within the community.