The MW/n0x/phx issue

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Dragonwarrior.

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Such things make me affraid... a lot of shit was said... and a lot of things that i don't know too... but indeed as that man said, the server almost died. Not for the things he pointed thou... that can be good.

• OMG that war was ages ago, do these people ever go on with their lives?

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• i aggrie the WW1 and WW2 were ages ago to and now all ppl leave agen normal lives and have freand in the countrys who fougth in the wars :rolleyes:

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• but u shouldnt forget that most ppl that fought in ww1 and ww2 are already dead now ^^

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• but in fact this is not about countries... its about ppl
    and ppl usually die... and their hate does die with them
    new generations come and go
    its very hard to compare it with a community like this... most likely we need to die to change something

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• hmm all must die to get peace hmm well i like theat idea but it wont refer to every one well theat is Phonix-coz he allways reborn , you OP - coz u are a God :D..me- coz i ma already death ...and offcorse Pandora -she is also death ..... and maby same others

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Well the war last year almost killed CF. I didn't take part, but it certainly made me much less incllined to join a clan, so I missed out on a lot of the benefits of multiplayer. So I can understand the suspicion of those who greet MW with distrust.

But, according to Blink's own posts on the other forum, he has gained respect for the lastest version of CF, has seen that the players are people with whom he wants to be associated, and has revised his opinion of OP.
    Based on all of this, I think the decision to give MW a clean slate was a good one.

The recent shutdown after the failed beta testing of 1.61 was kind of like a death from which the Phoenix of 1.62 is being born anew-- only better...bigger, stronger, faster-- the six million dollar mod!
    Sorry, had a 70's flashback there...
    I'll be offline for a few days. See you all this weekend.

• *wishes i knew teh 70s :(*

yes titan, this is so much more amazing than before, and yes, it was stupid before, and i actually never heard from any freelancers i dont think, from meh: Im sorry freelancers who were all so dreadfully affected before, i had no idea. :(

also, yeah, despite the past, things have changed sooo much for the better since, im happy anyway, to see this, and i hope that we get to the people coming in, i wanna see.... umm no lag at 80 people! dunno if possible, but sounds sweet.

-

Originally posted by [MW]_Blink
    *wishes i knew teh 70s :(*

The vague 70's reference is from the opening sequence to an old American TV show called The Six Million Dollar Man, starring Lee Majors. He was a test pilot named Steve Austin, who was nearly killed in a crash. He lost his eye one arm and both legs, so they replaced them with bionics. He could run about 60mph. Of course, back then, cgi hadn't been invented yet, so it was all done with slow motion and cheesy sound effects.
    You didn't miss much. :-)

• Blaster u are damn right about the pissin' :D
    (it was actualy realy fun :P - hunting u down whenever seen online :P )
    And in the matter of fact ppl do change but that doesnt mean there wont be some space,even a little one , left for the suspicion .

To touch the light, you must cross the darkness. To see the life you must know the death.
    [725] [694][uglygaga][40][40][40][92]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• LOL Blaster i din't know you were ninjadude :D

Well cheers m8 it was fun.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• ok that is wonderful

ATTENTION ALL DC blaster must die at all costs for he is the ninjadude kill him with what ever kind of silly putty you can find.

silly putty is a toy that is really bouncy and very stretchy it is really cool to play with

lol this will keep someone entertained for a little bit of time

dont really kill him now

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME