Posts by Wedge

You want me to stop? Ok. Then stop spamming my my comunication box every time I log on. Dont even speak to me unless you want to hear about this. Notice the only times I've ever spoken to you is when you starting yapping to me first.

EDIT: Close this thread plz. I'm tired of bickering over this. I'm already embarrassed enough for having to defend myself from something I didnt do. Now I'm argueing with a 30 year old man who claims to be mature but he keeps dragging the subject around. And he keeps telling me that by talking to his Keokuk char I'm harrassing an SP. When if he was so in to the RP factor of this game he would know to keep the SP and Keokuk chars seperate. At least, thats what everyone did on all the 10 or 15 servers I've played on. They never shoved their SP status around as a threat to other players.

I was charging the speed lanes. Killed me engines with Z, then thrust untill the distance from the ring reads 0 then press F3 to dock, you will sucked into the ring immediately. Also with jump gates if you press dock right at the tiny hole at the front it will, also, suck you straight into the jumpgate without docking procedures.

Anyway, I logged on and got some info from IOC Redtail.
    Heres a screenshot. The red box is the convo between me and Redtail. The blue box is where I was telling Gunny not to bother coming to Shikoku for me because I was only going to be on for 5 minutes. I was waiting for my GF to get home from the store so we could spend the night together.

Lol thats fine, be like that then. I know, and the people I've flown with know I wasnt, and never have cheated. Thats fine with me. If I get banned because of something I did not do then that only proves that the server is blind to the facts that lay right out in the open.

Listen, he didnt stop and ask to examine me. Had he asked me I would have gladly let him do so, but instead he got on his SP char to see if I was modding. He checked and of course I was not so he got even angrier that an unmodded player slipped past him. He began telling me he can use his SP char to see where I am at all times and drop my ship wherever he wants. So this is a matter of pride here. There is no proof I was cheating because 1) I wasnt cheating and 2) after seing another post on this forum about the speed mod not being compatable with the CF mod I loaded it up on my mod manager and tried to play FL. My game wont even load and I get a Windows error message. 3) There is proof, however, that I was not cheating. Ask the 2 IOC chars I listed in my other thread if they noticed anything unusual about my ship. Let me and the entire server know the answer when you get it from them. I will ask them myself and take a screenshot and post it here for all to see if I must.

I did not keep entering there system. Wedge made it through to X so I docked on planet Crossfire. Wedge_2 was docked in Custodian and then I was moving him to X. When I got into X the DK dock raped me and I respawned in Custodian, I tried to get into X again...I got killed by DK again...so I RESPAWNED in Custodian and went back to New York. You people are so blind, you let one SP see for you when there is more than enough evidence to prove I wasnt hacking.

speed mod + crossfire = almost impossible. Quoted from [LP]Blaster

http://www.swat-portal.net/php…be1603ea3c7d837673&page=2

Thanks Blaster, your the only one that noticed that. After reading your post I tried to load up the speed mod...It wont even let my game boot up....so if thats any proof---I get a crash report and a thing asking me to send an error report to Microsoft.

and Dopple...I will prove myself as soon as the ban is lifted.^^

Oh and SWAT. My proof is with the 2 players I interacted with. Ask them if they noticed my ship flying at ungodly speeds. When you get the answer, please let the entire server know what it was.

To avoid situations like mine. (Being accused of cheating when, in fact, I was not.)

The new rule should be: If at any time someone is accused of cheating or hacking then all RP or fighting between the person or people in question must stop and the accused person's ship must be first checked out by a server police or by the player making the accusation. This includes weapon scans and testing the ships flight and cruise speed. If the accused person refuses then he is subject to be banned.

Summary: If you think someone is cheating, take 10 seconds out of your life and ask them to submit to an examination. If they refuse, then ban them.

If Gunny would have agreed not to blow me up, I would have GLADLY let him examine my ship with his SP char. It would have avoided all of this mess and I wouldnt have been banned. This rule would prevent people from beign wrongfuly banned like me.

And you talk about name calling before you know someone. Stop hounding me about that, I didnt say a word to him untill he called me a cheater without first trying to prove it. And to this very moment had he stopped the gung-ho act for 10 seconds and let me show him how fast my ship flew, all of this would have never happened. He made a false claim, simple as that, and because he is SP I get banned. If the SP are so "trustworthy" then they pretty much run the server. They just say someone is cheating and BOOM they get banned. Without even first validating the situation or the claim. If he had taken the time to test my ship in flight I would have proven him wrong the very same night. See, I love being able to blow people up without cheats, it makes it that much more sweet. In the entire 4 years I've played I've never cheated on this game. So when I blow someone up, it tastes sweet. I'm not going to start cheating on this server, never have never will. I dont need to. End of story.

EDIT: Well, sorry. But I dont like it when its so easy for someone to accuse me of a lie and I get banned for it. It makes me angry and I will make "mean" posts untill I have settled this matter in game. More than likely, after I blow him up I will hang around just to be my old pirate self.

No I dont need ur help to get my ship up and running. When I blow him up I want to see the smug looks drop of your faces and know that it was all my doing, I had no help. I've heard of so many "unstopable" players like Gunny, all have fallen before me, maybe not ont he first try...but I learn..and he will go down. I left freelancer a year ago because it was all too easy. Lol on one server the Admin himself modded the lights on my ship to be super bright so people could see me coming from far away. I wish I still had those screenshots, it was hard for me to fly with the camera outside my ship so I had to use cockpit view to fly. He modded my ship like that to give people a chance to run. The only time I'd leave the server is after I have Gunny's pride in my hand then I'll leave and delete my chars with Gunny's pride lost to me forever.

Also, if I got my Deathblade and a Starflier past Gunny without cheats then that doesnt say much about him. Also if he thinks dodging CDs is unheard of, he really has no experience with them. He has yet to catch me...I guess he doesnt understand the finer points and physics of this game. Knowing that if you turn your ship while in cruise mode, it will also make the rocket trailing you turn and lose speed...you learn to pick a game apart like this after playing it for 4 years. I'll prolly show him how I'm going to throw his sights off when we fight and he will call me cheater for that too. But I know how to make my hit box appear as if its about 2 feet in front of my ship. I'll tell you all after I blow him up.

Oh and dont hate me because I have a beautiful girlfriend Azadur. :]

One last question about this entire situation: Do I looke like a cheater? This is a picture of me and my girlfriend eating dinner at the Space Needle in Seattle, Washington.

Well then clear this up for me. Ships in vanilla freelancer only go like 300 in cruise mode correct? So in this mod did you up the speed? Because my ship is moving at 450 in cruise mode. What do you mean "warping" all over space?

And you know, you say "next time they say I'm cheating, I get banned". Well this time they were wrong, very wrong. So all they have to do is say it again next time I piss them off and I get banned? I'll start taking screenshots of every incident that I'm in if this is going to be the case. Or start using frapps to record my game play because, my god, Gunny was wrong this one time and no one will believe him because he is SP. When I will sit here and put it on my life and say that I was not speed modding.

BTW, thanks for lifting the ban SWAT. I really appreciate it, I was having withdrawals all day. XD

EDIT: I know there was more than one person saying I used speed mod. It was the 2 people that got their feelings hurt in Custodian when I slipped a starflier past them into X. I was waiting RIGHT NEXT to the trade lane rings to Planet Blood, abotu 8k away from the X warp gate. I saw the fly past in the trade lane and I immediately fired up my cruise engines and hauled ass to X. ILL SHOW IT TO THE ENTIRE SERVER if I have to. I'll show them exactly how I did it.

I'm already way ahead of CFPD. They were on my KOS the minute Gunny accused me of cheating. Anyone that has ever impugned my honor as an honest player, didn't last long. The only thing stopping me was my incomplete ship. Actualy only Gunny is on my "KOS" as of right now, but anyone trying to aid him in his quest to blow me up will also be destroyed if/when my ban is lifted. I'm not just trash talking, once I get the rest of my items on my ship and its fully powered, space will no longer be safe for anyone that is gunning after me.

I honestly cant wait untill the admin checks the server logs and asks the 2 members of IOC that I interacted with so that it will be proven that I wasn't using the speed mod. You say Gunny is honest? Well I'm not saying hes not, but in this case he is wrong, very wrong. 100% wrong. The entire 4 years I've been playing Freelancer I can honestly say I've enver used a mod other than what the server has on it. I've never cheated or broken server rules either. I think his pride was hurt when I slipped past him in Custodian thats why he made the hastey remark of me using a speed mod. He also said I HAD to be using a speed mod to get a starflier into X. Well I've got a screenshot in my defense here. This is someones signature from this VERY SAME forum. He got a starflier into the Coalition HQ and he is not a cheater. It only takes a certain ammount of skill and you can do a lot in a starflier. On an old vanilla Freelancer server I use to play on I could kill an Eagle VHF in the Dragon HF.

EDIT: I would love to join a pirate clan. But as of right now I'm just putting together my ship. The last thing I did, before being wrongfuly banned, is bought my Karak and 2 Coaltion Chain Guns and flew back to Battleship Essex in Dublin and logged off. This is also the first server I've ever been banned from. When I tried to log in, I thought the message was the regular "server is down" message. So I came back in an hour and tried again, only this time I read the message and was like "WTF? I was banned?". So this is my first time ever seeing the "ban" screen.

Oh crap sorry leave that to me, I had forgotten where I put this thread erlier. So, by not being able to find it, I assumed I hadnt posted it and made a new one. :rolleyes:

Is there anyway I can close or delete this thread...?

EDIT: I know your wondering why both thread look exactly alike. I type my long messages out in microsoft word beforehand to check for any spelling errors and to save my progress so my PC doesnt freez up while I'm typing it on the forum and lose it all. When I wasnt able to find it I assumed I hadnt put it on the forum yet and made a new thread.

You do know it tells the name of the ships when you scan someone right? Also theres a useful little link on your own site...http://www.crossfire.swat-portal.de/eng.htm

Theres a CF database there. I'm not new to the freelancer universe. If the mod has a forum people, most likely, have leaked info. In this case, that holds true.

http://www.swat-portal.net/php…5f4572c1d065fdf046b313265

I'm no retard, I do my research. Any more questions?

EDIT: If your wondering how I knew to find the CF database, it was one of the 2 IOC chars mentioned above. Forgot which.

YES THOSE ARE THE 2! THOSE ARE THE 2! Lars was the one that told me about Vega, hence the reason I was heading there yesterday and Redtail is the one that gave me 16 million credits to go buy my Deathblade! ASK BOTH OF THEM I BEG YOU! I was not speed modding! Lars is in a Shroud I believe and the char that Redtail used to give me money was the Karak fighter but he also has another char in a big train. They both saw my ship, I was in a humpback when Redtail saw me and I had just gotten my Deathblade when Lars saw me. They both saw how fast I flew and saw my ship. Ask them if you dont believe me!

Oh and Gunny there is no evidence that I was speed modding. It is impossible for the to BE ANY because I was not modding at all, I put that on my honor as a human being.

Also, If I was cheating, Why didnt anyone notice it before? I was already playing on the server for a day and a half. I had flown with other players, made transactions with them and what not and they never said I was using a speed hack. The only 2 people to say I was using a speed hack were the 2 I evaded in Custodian, and because one of them is an SP char his word is god. Go, please, check your server logs so you can see that my ship never got over 450.

P.S. I'm trying to remember the people that I flew with and made transactions with. Can someone give me a list of all IOC chars plz?

EDIT: OMG GUNNY! How can you be concidered a server police if you cant even interpret my post!? I know you didnt ban me, I know admin did. See this is what I'm talking about! The admin is taking advice from someone who cant even interpret a forum post propperly, what does that tell you about the situation last night!?

First of all, I will not appologize untill I get an appology from Gunny for wrongfuly accusing me of cheating. Yes I know I entered your system without asking. First of all, I was just passing through. Second, I tend to be a pirate when I play Freelancer. So maybe I wanted to start something, but I was not hacking. So dont get angry at my because I dodged your cruise disruptor. (Its easy, fire 3 countermeasures then fly straight up. If the countermeasures dont draw it off then it will lose speed when it turns to follow you and then you can out run it.) Which is exactly what I did. I was 12k away from the gate when I outran you to X either. I was 6k away, just outside of sensor range, I saw you pass through the trade lane so I hauled ass to the gate, simple as that.

You can check all your server logs, ask all the people I've flown with. Most of which are from IOC since they are the only ones on late at night. "IOC Larv" is all I can remember. The guy who gave me money was something "Tail" or something like that. Please forgive my lack of knowing things. I was buzzed, on the verge of being drunk, when all this happened. BUT that does not change the fact that I WAS NOT cheating. So if you say your sorry, I'll say I'm sorry and put this behind me.