Posts by X-Ray

Hab alles rausgenommen und nochmal mit Ja und merken angeklickt. (2x) (erlaube alles)

Beim CF Mod-Launcher funktioniert noch alles.
    Auch das Spiel kann gestartet werden.
    Aber dann wenn ich auf Multiplayer gehe und der Server angefordert wird blockiert die Firewall noch

immer bzw fragt nach, (unsichtbar hinter dem Spiel).

in deutsch:

hab seit kurzem das problem dass die firewall ständig die verbindung nicht als legitim erkennt weil der port von CF sich immer ändert. das war vorher nicht so !?!?

muss dann immer FL verlassen (alt+tab) und das OK in der firewall anklicken, sonst bricht alles zusammen.

wen ich zu spät bin ist CF ohne rückmeldung dann geht auch die maus nicht mehr und ich kann die meldung der Outpost firewall nicht mehr anklicken :(

some old idea i like to remember for 1.8
    to add a base where we can sell pods with a battleship
    its a crazzy job always to ask someone to tranfer the pods to a fighter for sell

Originally posted by hipogriff
    that's why other mods sux :) And i don't think you need that many missles for a DK trip... You can use guns, guns are effective too. After all you are not shooting on a real person who is moving fast around so you barely manage to get one shot on him. It's npc which is even staying time to time still ...

i think you never was in hyperspace
    and 6 guns? you will quickly ran out of power

Originally posted by hipogriff
    I don't know, may be this will effect on the spammers but still i think limiting the amount you can carry missles would be more effective cuz really good pilots would use missles, only when they see a clear shots but the ppl who fire missle on every turn, 4 secs rate won't prevent them from doing it every time to get a lucky shot.

50 missels are even less if you need them for a DK-trip to hyperspace. Other mods have up to 150 space for missles.

yes i play SP and MP
    and i did all misions and explorations
    also i got the DKas in hyperspace with singleplayer

everything is fine and playable
    :)

just containers for train are not buyable because of the maximum level in SP