Signiture

There are 40 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Maxbur.

• Look at that poor signiture below anyone fancy helping.
    no idea how to create them

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

• What's wrong with your signature? There are already enough crappy stolen comic pics, lousily tampered with in photoshop 8)

you got a pm, too

• Well, I got some time to make myself one :D

What do you think about it?

P.S. Pheonix, if you want, I can make one for you, I love making them anyways :D

''Space. It seems to go on and on forever. Then you get to the end, and a monkey starts throwing barrels at you.'' - Phillip Fry, Futurama

• If you need a signature, i can help you with-many ideas, many ways, many of a tech staff...
    one condition- tell me, what you want to see in your signature (PM me here) and I`ll try to bring your dreams into reality:)

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• cool looks good, beats my attempt by a long shot[659]

(\__/)
    [85] [731]

• k i have had a few offers now so i was thinking any one up for a 10mil credit prize.
    I want in my sig my rank which is shown by the five stars (clan general)
    A phoenix as that is my name with an action shot of a Fighter (preferably not a lagg as i find them to popular)
    then i will get my clan to vote for the best one!

(\__/)
    [85] [731]

• PM me what u r decided for it

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• I'd go with the 2nd one but the phoenix isn't dark :P

Live another day

(\__/)

• Actually some things are set in stone. Like a nickle :P. And I'd like to give my oppinion cause I want Pheonix to look good when I come to tax him if ever. :D

Live another day

(\__/)

• Nice work chief, I like it.

I'll try and work out something also :)

EDIT: Well, I have 2 options running so far. Didn't find a proper fighter pic, so I don't have it implemented yet, but it can be added later.

I have one other version in mind for later also. Tell me if you like one of these.

''Space. It seems to go on and on forever. Then you get to the end, and a monkey starts throwing barrels at you.'' - Phillip Fry, Futurama

• And here is the third one :)

• These are all great. Kinda spoilt for choice here.
    Bundy is there anyway the Phoenix and stars from the first one be integrated into the last one?

(\__/)
    [85] [731]

• Yeah, I think it could be done, I'll give it a shot.

Do you want the blue phoenix on the last one to remain, or should I remove it? Alternatively, I could paint it in any other color, if you wish.

• Ok, here it is: the 1st one is with the original orange phoenix, the second with one that I thought would maybe fit better with the rest of the picture.

• bottom one the red stands out too much i think.
    Ihave to say every sig that you guys have posted are amazing, i would love to know how you do it.

Thank you all for you offers.

(\__/)
    [85] [731]