Posts by TAYrus_2009

Except for the ship and the invulnerability regime, it did not change. This mistake appeared when 3 times the Order refused to fly to the black hole (I think so)

because after that all dialogues and characters of the bar in Omega 3 and the ability to choose objects on the map disappeared and only the requirement to fly to the black hole jumped in (that's when the idea to add your own ship arose).

Now the whole senarium is in turmoil. So the changes here are absolutely nothing.

Well, to draw and add a ship you do not need to be a genius (these changes do not affect anything). And BUG really exists, how to get around it to continue the script (where to fly on a cruise, or something else), I do not ask how to fix the config.

A lot of time has passed since that period (I ran around the nomad sectors, looking for weapons)

Even if ships are destroyed there, it will not give DK a reputation.

3 platforms, 3 stations and a full swarm of fighters of various calibers

Mobs attack, I don't have a reputation for Dom Kavash, and they don't allow me to connect with trade lines

Nothing good! Bots (many) and stations (4) are constantly firing (and blinding). I destroy fire platforms, but due to the huge number of bots the tracks are not restored, and the stations are blinded, I can only go on a cruise. And when he reached the gate (or jumped) the plot does not continue, the script requires a return to the trade route.

A new mistake in the Weth sector! When entering the system asks to dock with the trading line (but the bots turn it off) you can not go on a cruise engine, the plot does not continue.

Ну я б так не стверджував, ТИТАН дуже добре "зтирає" ізгоїв, та номадів (по 20 одиниць у строю) а також їх керейсери у їх секторах. А от у секторі коаліції я момент купівлі прогавив, сподівався повернутись з більшою сумою грошей (на час проходження сюжету було лише 580000).

Корабель я переписав сам (був Титан) треба ще перемалювати корпус.

До коаліції не пропускає рифт. Гру "глюкнуло" після того як я на ПК поставив емулятор андроїда (

Edit by

I rewrote the ship myself (it was Titan) and the hull still needs to be redrawn.

He does not allow the rift to join the coalition. The game "glitched" after I put the Android emulator on the PC (

Which shield is best to use? I can't go through all this.

I can buy a dreadnought, but it's too big (shoot sparrows from a cannon).

Ship

=====

Gun/Turret Mounts: 6/1

Armor: 13800

Cargo Space: 100

Max Batteries/NanoBots: 83/83

Optimal Weapon Class: 8

Max. Weapon Class: 10

Files

• gun.jpg

(374.47 kB, downloaded 5 times, last: )
    • scaner.jpg

(546.35 kB, downloaded 7 times, last: )
    • shield.jpg

(424.26 kB, downloaded 5 times, last: )

soooo many good VHF´s there like Quasar Chimera Griffin etc you must only choose what you want

M10 Class "Titan" Corsair Very Heavy Fighter

#Original

Armor: 12600

Cargo Space: 70

Max Batteries/NanoBots: 71/71

Additional Equipment: M, CM, CD/T

#after my editing

Armor: 13800

Cargo Space: 100

Max Batteries/NanoBots: 83/83

Additional Equipment: M, CM, CD/T

Now I'm drawing a new case and coming up with a name (then I'll add it to the game)

VHF = Very Heavy Fighter

And Forlon is right. The Ship list on the Wiki is what you want to look at and choose the one you want.

As far as quests, I never played the quests so I cannot help with getting you to Coalition space unless you play MP :)

HTML
    1. There are no ships here that would suit me, so I have to redraw and rewrite for myself.(like CSF ships)

Try to load an earlier mission save game (The "Autosave" won't do). It appears that the trigger for the transdimensional rift activation is not active for some reason.

Also, is it your first or second trip through the portal? If it's the second, then IIRC you'll need to buy a bribe from a Coalition diplomat on Earth before you can proceed.

Code
    1. This is the first attempt after the quest. He paid 1,250,000 to the coalition representative, reached the sector, but he is not active.