Posts by Sinner

I thought Freelancer was Rated 13... am i mistaken?... I find that some players here have some "evocative" names and/or talk shit over the sys chat, maybe its not for a 8 or 11 years old.... Anyway, you are the Fathers not me.... you do what ever you want... and Knowing their ages i will try to help if i can...

If i can add my 2 cents about this...

I come from a server where everyone use bats and bots, and its not bad. Since every one regen, it make it fair for everyone. It all depend on how the mod is ballance i think. If it take half an hour to take someone down without using Bats and bots, using them could make the battle very long. But if it doesnt take long to kill someone, it make sence to use them. Also RP wise it make lot of sence to use them, cause if it were real life, i bet everyone would use them... Its part of the game so why not use them... If everyone would use them, we wouldn't have to decide what is honorable and what is not, Frieghter should be allowed to use them, what about when you are outnumbered? etc.... Its a lot more complicated not to use bats and bots than using them.

Ok thanks i got the picture ....

If you allow me, i have another question.

How many character are we allowed to own on one ID?
    And, can we use more than one ID to play on this server?
    What about shared ID?....

Thanks for the info.....

Now i have another Question;

What is the agreement on this server about the use of bats and bots in PVP?
    It make a lot of sence to use them RP wize, but i know some server where if you use bats and bots in pvp you got all sorts of insults... Its not that i need them :D but i just want to know.....

Just wanted to say Hello.

I've started to play on CF last weekend, and it look very promising... For now i am a Trader until i raise enough $ to buy a fighter...

May i ask if there is some sort of clans list with their alignement (lawfull or pirate). I would be easyier for me to learn which one i should watch...;-) Also i have seen that some ships are prohibited, is there a list of it to? I am trying to read all the Faction system rules, but its hard to remember everything... i'll see you in space.