My Son

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• My son has expressed an interest in Freelancer so I let him have a place on one of my accounts. You may see the name Anubis appear from time to time in CF. If you do, this is not me, it is my 11 yr old son who is learning how to fly the ship around. He is primarily staying in the NY and surrounding systems and taking on Xenos, but if you see him outside of there and I (Osiris) am not on, go easy on him. If you see him leave and one of my characters come on this is because i have the 2 accounts on CF and gave him 1 spot, it is NOT an untagged character. If any of you attack him you will know right away that he is very new to the game as he will be dead within seconds. However I will hear about it and respond with the full fury of a father and a CFPD member. :evil: (this is NOT a threat so please dont take it as one)

Those of you that see him online can help him out with some pointers if you feel like it but i have not told him how to chat yet so he may not respond to you.

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Yeah... lets take care of the little pilot... [irony]*
    btw there is a character named Anubisfighter, who, i suppose its not Osiris son.

*kidding raging father... :D

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• there is also an >ANUBIS< that Canoso and I stopped yesterday, with a Shroud, who is German.

I suggest you have him change his name to Lil'Os :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• If I ever see the young one around I will tag along with him and see to it that any questions or concerns are addressed. Always willing to help somebody out :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I am happy to help out with a guided tour or to be a wing man on missions if he wants it.

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• If you team up with him be carefull. He is still fighting any npc's he comes across so he is making lots of enemies. So he will lower your faction rating if you are not careful.

And thanks to all for assisting him.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)

• I thought Freelancer was Rated 13... am i mistaken?... I find that some players here have some "evocative" names and/or talk shit over the sys chat, maybe its not for a 8 or 11 years old.... Anyway, you are the Fathers not me.... you do what ever you want... and Knowing their ages i will try to help if i can...

• True Sinner, however at least this way i know for the most part what he is doing online. There are other, less desireable things that children could be playing or looking at online, and most of the time they are smart enough to hide it.

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    (\__/)

• Too bloody true, Osiris.

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• Hehehe, I don't have my own PC and as a teenager it drives me mad to have my parents constantly trying to figure out what I'm doing. I never do anything online that they'd be ashamed of, but I cover all of my tracks nonetheless to deny them the luxury of monitoring my every move. Lol :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Privacy is now days too often a denied right but not so for the growing minds that need guidance, coaching and nose wiping.

If you enjoy CHAOS and want to spread throughout the Universe the domination of the criminal kind then add this to you sig.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    [SCHILD=19]Chaos rulz[/SCHILD]

If you are afraid of doing something there is no better reason for doing it!!!
    My real Life Profile

• VERY old thread Wizard. Next...

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.