Hello

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Argos.

• Just wanted to say Hello.

I've started to play on CF last weekend, and it look very promising... For now i am a Trader until i raise enough $ to buy a fighter...

May i ask if there is some sort of clans list with their alignement (lawfull or pirate). I would be easyier for me to learn which one i should watch...;-) Also i have seen that some ships are prohibited, is there a list of it to? I am trying to read all the Faction system rules, but its hard to remember everything... i'll see you in space.

• ok here is a list:

Bloodgaurd (BG) - military

DragonCorps (DC) - mercenaries

Psycos in Action (PIA) - pirates

Crossfire Police Department (CFPD) - police

Fallen - pirates

Lost Prophets (LP) - pirates

Independent Opterators' Consortium (IOC) - Freelance clan

Union Areospace corp (UAC) - researchers

thats all i could remember, sry if i forgot ur clan

• mikey forgot, killers of all smugglers, so if you are a trader, watch your six. :)

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• lol

if you would do YOUR JOB as police man then you would ALSO kill smugglers for smugglging.
    but it seems like you dont do your job.

btw. , because we declarate as police and we tell that its not good to smuggle, other players are accusing police ( KRT and CFPD) of smuggling.
    i will change that in my clan, but will CFPD change it also ?

• I couldnt resist reading this thread: and cannot resist asking... UAC ... Researchers? How? sounds like a cool idea, but someone from the UAC, please explain what you guys do. Or is it more of a 'hang out' clan, or maybe a clan to be influencial in globular decision-making? Maybe they are secretly 'researching' Nomadic biology and physics. Maybe they aspire to be Nomadic? Maybe I got it ALL wrong, and they are aspiring to become one with DK (Donkey Kong...wait... er.. hrmph...Dom Kavash)!

;-) no, really, what do you guys do/how many active members are there?

--jake

-

• Lol, ok. Noone better than the leader to explain better. If u stick to the Freelancer game engine, all we do is trading, trade route studies, space exploration, and taking some mercenary jobs that don't conflict with the laws from time to time (that would be with our militar division, the u-marines and u=marines, two wings)

Outside the game, indeed we do RPG in our own forums, like discussing theories, scientific news, creating and talking about our own ficticional creations and of course, a little fun (last week someone accidentaly drunk an experimental laxative that smels and taste like coca-cola... well, one of the members left it on the mess hall refrigerator so... well, i'm not tellin who it was)

The UAC haves 23 members, it was created december 19 2005, and right now, despite the lack of information on the console and other fonts, we own the Regalis system. Our rules are on the system rules thread.

• Thanks for the info.....

Now i have another Question;

What is the agreement on this server about the use of bats and bots in PVP?
    It make a lot of sence to use them RP wize, but i know some server where if you use bats and bots in pvp you got all sorts of insults... Its not that i need them :D but i just want to know.....

• There is no written rule against bots and batts, but it is generally frowned upon to use them in PvP.

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• Ruvio -- Cool, and unusual ;)

about batsandbots -- eww! use em if someone is unlawfully slaughtering you, the only dishonour there is on their part. If it is role-play (the opinion of me, who doesnt play), use em for the added challenge. In PvP, 'eww', just plain 'no way'. The only way it is honourable is if all involved parties are in agreement upon the usage of them. If there is that agreement in place, it could prove rather interesting and an unusual challenge.

-ajek

-

• Ok thanks i got the picture ....

If you allow me, i have another question.

How many character are we allowed to own on one ID?
    And, can we use more than one ID to play on this server?
    What about shared ID?....

• we can make up to 5 chars pro ID so if u have and other PC with an other freelancer ID i think u can make 5 more or if u have onother account on your Pc then just use theat and if your Pc is fast enoth u can use this trik to trassfer all thing from one char to another :D dunno if its legal ,never did it too but its posible to do so ^^

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• There are some tricks to use more than one ID per PC too... don't ask me to list'em bcuz i've only heard rumors, never knew how to do this.