Posts by Gunny

Another solution is for the GR to use some commonsense when investigating players. When GR are in game in their RP chars and you need to witness a player doing something stupid or illegal, stop switching to your GR char. As soon as you do, the person using the "enhanced playing ability" or "manipulating" the game, logs off, stops doing what he/she is doing or whatever and you can't catch them. I know switching to GR makes you feel manly, but it's ineffective until you actually need to make the switch, which should be after you gain your evidence IF you are in-game.

M: Well I need a pirate who has class and knows how to pirate. Consider returning 1 day a week. I would hope the banking system will show the players actual level so they can't hide their true level by banking the money

I don't recall anyone banning you or making that suggestion. Either way, even under a new char name we will know who you are soon enough. PvP style and choice of words always reveals who someone is. So why waste time making a new char.

The Crossfire story concerning X, was this system was used and represents neutrality / cooperation as it is a passage to all Houses. X3043 should be a NO RP zone / No PvP zone, exception to missions. Since after all, this is what X3043 is for a neutral meeting place of passage.

SImply put, this is not a pvp server, this is an rp server where each role has a responsibility to participate other than sitting in X or the Arena waiting to invade Custodian. It should be a mandate to register in this forum before you can download the game , to read the rp rules.

Ty: I will sum it up quickly. It's because they don't know how to RP and Aurel if using his aurel003 char uses both the merc & pirate license. He is confused to say the least. That same group also sits in X or camps in the Arena until people enter X3043, they venture nowhere else. My advice to you? Just shoot them. Don't tell them why, just shoot them. Many of us have tried to help these "people" out but they refuse to listen.

Edit: Aurelcici003 is a merc char. So he attacked you without contract or a bounty, hence OORP. He also attacks with the pirates regularly and without warning, so be aware of him if you see him in the system..... or just shoot him.

Ty if you need money I can donate a bit to help out. I was robbed a few times by "cops" too with their calculator "bug" after busting my cajones trading. Cops busting a cop.. go figure that one.

I encountered someone in -game about 2 weeks ago with Knightshade in NY. language, words, criticism is the same. I took a screenie of his charname. I know Knoobshade did too.

Greetings to all,

I want to have a meeting this weekend with all ASF CSF members and potential members. There are some things I want to try to turn up the heat and the action for the ASF CSF. I will post my suggestions here later this evening or tomorrow morning. I want to invite all old pilots back to reinvigorate the ASF CSF.

Please only reply to this thread with yourassociation ( ASF or CSF) and if you can make it or not. I was thinking 10pm server time on saturday.

Cro is killable... I got him in Alaska a few times. :) That was fun.

@G41 Alex: I still find it amazing when someone has a low ping , zero fluc, zero loss and still jumps across the screen. That's what people were "discussing".

Yep, an atmospheric "detonation" of anything with the force of 50 hiroshima bombs would level several hundred miles/kilometers squared. This meteorite simply wasn't that big and "we" are lucky it didn't impact the ground directly, which would have potentially serious loss of life.