Posts by darkstalker

If u compare the commonly used VHFs here they do handle as lightly as LFs compared to vanilla VHFs like the titan it handles like a drom :D well the drom handles better than a titan :P

Just so there is no confusion modred only was insulting once and in an entirely separate incident i did warn the others and they where warned by another SP as well i told the one KRT member he was lucky he wasn't banned but i banned modred because at that time a large proportion of KRT where using foul language and being insulting so i decided if i banned a member for a short period it might convince the other KRT members to cool down a little. so the ban was not completely directed at modred but all of KRT

yep and im not immune to it either^^

But all jokes aside the punishments been made so that's that no use arguing over it and yes i placed your clan on my PSL (personal s**t list) after i was told i was a piece of s**t by a member of you clan and threatened by a member who was all mouth and no trousers (who btw was another re-loader) and then accused me of dock raping him so yes i was pretty angry so i chased modred down he reloaded and ran away i only banned him because of his insulting behavior which again i will admit wasn't that bad but having been subjected to it several times in a few hours i had enough.

Also i wasn't the only person to experience this another SP was called a bitch this morning to

But if u guys stay away from me i will let it drop modred has been made an example of and for me thats the end of it

I didn't ban u cuz u ran away i banned you because KRTs use of foul language has gone far enough in fact I'm look forward to when your bans over [doom]

the term reloading is used to describe the act of using bots or bats in a fight or when under attack, though its not a server rule The general consensus here is that it sucks as it effectivly gives u another ship so u dont die 99.9% of players here mock reloaders and only cheats or trouble makers do it to avoid being killed so i tried to explain to you so u didnt do it and look a plonker and u just swore at me

yes a tried to kill you and you reloaded and fled, i tried advise you about reloading and u swore at me so enough is enough with your clans use of language as i said i have ignored it several times so did another SP

Inferno you need to do something about your clans use of language ignored it several times but after i was insulted again for explaining to one of your members about reloading i had enough and banned him for 24 hours

btw your entire clan is in my personal bad books to now so expect to die when u see me

bastard, i think its in everyones interests to give this guy hell we all place trust in each other when we do transfers and as far as i know this shit hasnt happened here before at least in the time i been here. if i see him hes dead Lazarus [42]

I have to disagree with you all of course we need RP thats not in doubt what is of concern to me is the specific "blockade" of a certain system. But what my opinions are is not important, The implications of these actions are so lets wait and see

The best VHF on CF atm is without a doubt the Kossac it handles lighter than the shroud, has more armour than the Titan and is uglier than a brick

Kossac
    Class: Fighter
    Sub-Class: Very Heavy
    Guns: 6/0
    Armor: 15400
    Cargo Holds: 10
    Max Batteries/NanoBots: 50/50
    Optimal Weapon Class: 10
    Max. Weapon Class: 10
    Additional Equipment: M, CM, CD/T
    Price:
    Location Sovetskaya

Feel free to register the internal clan boards have restricted permissions but we have some good forum games and an instant chat system and external boards for non clan members to post in