almost no capital ship support.....

There are 68 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by sona1111.

• uhhh...yea...

some people use them...but unless you have the almost unfairly fast kusari destroyer....you almost awlays lose the battle....

also there is an outrageously small number of turret choices avaliable!

there are technically 4...but because 2 are just "better then the others" with no downside, buying the cheaper 2 almost has no purpose...plus..to get the "better 2" you have to lug you big slow ship all the way to sovet. witch can get very annoying....plus..the turret choices almost become 1 because flack turrets only work like their supposed to sometimes (e.g. they explode on your ship and dont move) and even when the do hit the other ship your aiming for...they do very little damage..making the 10 mil you pay for each of them REALLY not worth it...

also... the only turrets you can get look very small on all cap ships...and look like kusair turrets. you cant get liberty turrets for your liberty ship, or rhineland turrets for your rhineland battleship. it sux.

also they are VERY expensive for what you actullay GET...they have very little chance of winning a battle with any normal player in a fighter that costs like 40 times LESS... with a normal shadowblade with 4 ppc's could kill and cap ship surprisingly fast and live with just a little dodging...because cap ships turrets projectils move too slow.

WHOEVER HANDELS THE PATCHER NEEDS TO REBALANCE THIS A LITTLE BIT PLEASE!!! [3] FOR TE COST OF THESE RIGS WE SHOULD GET A LITTLE MORE OUT OF THEM...AND WHY DO THE KUSARI DESTROYER, RHINELAND CRUISER, AND LIBERTY CRUISER ALL COST THE SAME, WHEN THE KUSARI IS SO UNFAIRLY BETTER?!?! [12]

SOMEONE FIX THIS OR IM SWITCHING TO ANOTHER MOD!!!! [6]

Originally posted by sona1111
    WHOEVER HANDELS THE PATCHER NEEDS TO REBALANCE THIS A LITTLE BIT PLEASE!!! [3] FOR TE COST OF THESE RIGS WE SHOULD GET A LITTLE MORE OUT OF THEM...AND WHY DO THE KUSARI DESTROYER, RHINELAND CRUISER, AND LIBERTY CRUISER ALL COST THE SAME, WHEN THE KUSARI IS SO UNFAIRLY BETTER?!?! [12]

SOMEONE FIX THIS OR IM SWITCHING TO ANOTHER MOD!!!! [6]

u r quite rude...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• only our admin, SWAT_OP-R8R can answer u and he probably wont with the way ur talking. the turrets have been made how they r, like them or dont use cap ships....

• well i guess these forums have just gone downhill.....none of you actullay referred or gave input to my original question.....

and you inferno....YOUR THE ONE WHO POSTED THE TOPIC THAT SAID HE QUIT...so i dont know what your calling offensive...

cant you just answer me !?!?

no, not to a rude person like u...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• This topic is closed....no more posting.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Sona please calm down. The Ships are good against average players. I have also killed 3 players with a Gunboat. I like these Capital Ships a lot. I own Battleships too.:)

btw Inferno is your Senior Clan Mate. Please show respect as Inferno is trying to help everyone by being a member of the community.

THE FASTEST ONE

• i don't agree with him but i have one simple question.if 3 ASF ships want to take out a CSF Midnight Hammer,they'll need more than two minutes to take it out.my Bretonian BS will go down in 1 minute.so, i don't understand why does my Bretonian BS go down easier than a Midnight hammer,if the armor is the same and i have the armor upgrade class 10

lol.ok,i gave you an example.maybe it doesn't take exactly 2 minutes...^^

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

• oh,and...why do you need rheinland or bretonia or liberty turrets when the kusari ones look so cool?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

Originally posted by sunslayer
    i don't agree with him but i have one simple question.if 3 ASF ships want to take out a CSF Midnight Hammer,they'll need more than two minutes to take it out.my Bretonian BS will go down in 1 minute.so, i don't understand why does my Bretonian BS go down easier than a Midnight hammer,if the armor is the same and i have the armor upgrade class 10

lol.ok,i gave you an example.maybe it doesn't take exactly 2 minutes...^^

It is odd that you put that here. The Shield of The Hammer recharges as you are shooting at it with full force :P

THE FASTEST ONE

lol....why have i not gotton banned yet !?!?

[10]

BOY you better Shut you Hole there...show some F***ing respect. if you dont like it then get the F*** off this place...i am sick of this BS.

• I am sure you would get an answer to your own question if you had thought a little more. The Liberty have a lot of Budget for Defence so they have weaker ships but then they have a lot of them. I am sure you would remember that Liberty was prepared to fight all the Three Houses at once. People in the Liberty are mostly unemployed so they became Rogues, Outcasts and Xenos. The Liberty Government solved this problem by having a large force.

The Rheinland have very Patriotic people so their ship is quiet good but not the best.

The Kusari have one of the best technologies.

It would be a real headache for OP to make Rheinland and Liberty Turrets also available. The Cruisers have little chance of survival against a VHF in any case. It is simple as the VHF has to hit the Cruiser which is very large whereas the VHF is too small and agile. :P:baby:

I advise you not to buy Flak Turrets.

Altair sells the Best Stuff. It is advisable to go there and get the best stuff. We the Coalition sell the Best. You just need to contact us to get something for you. :P:D8) :] :):rolleyes:

I answered all your questions.

THE FASTEST ONE

SOMEONE FIX THIS OR IM SWITCHING TO ANOTHER MOD!!!!

Is that a promise?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Am I speaking Chinese?? SUPER, if I suggest the thread gets closed to avoid flaming, why the hell do you post anyway?

{LP} will deal with Sona' in game or on their own forum.

Close this conversation immediately please.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.