We need to settle this.

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by vitas.

• I´m just now playing the sp mod finding out the stations wich i will need in multiplayer gaming soon.

I followed the discussion here and likes to say some words:

1) cheating harms the gameplay enormously! Avoiding cheaters to play on the server is in my opinion very important.
    2) to blame someone as a cheater have to based on clear facts - i don´t know how to find it out clearly - it´s the job of the server police and the admin and if they decide that a player is cheating or play against the rules - it´s on their side to decide this.
    3) captainscarlet said it before: "This is NOT what a potentianl new member wants to see..it puts them off joining C.F. before they even get on the server.. " I agree with him cause i never played this mod online now and this flaming is realy nasty.

When i will go online - i´d like to have fun not stress.

So only some little questions for both sides:

Why do you play online? I think you all likes to meet other ppl, mess ur skill or trade and fight with them to get more fun than in Singleplayer?

The Server which you need to play on isn´t your one, you cannot play this mod online without this server - so if you want to use it, play fair and follow their rules.

If someone go to this Forum for advocating himself pls give him a second chance - in my opinion a cheater won´t come back and fight for his positions.

In dubio pro reo!

just my 2 cents...

Click the image above to visit us.

• Muppets. Kermit is sexy!!!!!

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• sry dude i´m married for some years now:

This will be my only love!

:]

• @C9

Some players choose to make their issues public in order to create a rukus, flame war or think they will win public support, instead of applying their dispute directly to the Admin in private.

I can assure you, when problems are dealt with, one on one, the results are usually much more pleasant.

I can tell you, I get attacked atleast once a month on the forum and I am willing to bet, it's the same group or related persons.

I have people who like to threaten my RP char due to my SP duties, which is fine, I have yet to hear or see these players in game.

99% of all the people who are in the game truly have a good time with pvp, trading, chit chat etc. So don't let these posts discourage you, enter the great world of Crossfire and join us.

You will quickly see that most of these posts are not relevant or related to actual game play.

Our mod, Crossfire is the absolute best out there. We have true balanced weapons, ships, a real ever evolving universe of new stations being built, a real dynamic economy, where the trades change in a system to meet the needs of the systems traders and economic structure. Jumpgates may be opened or closed by the Dynamic Universe to open uber trade routes, revealing new trades and to make the whole experience exciting.

You have to actually earn your way here.......imagine that.

NO ONE ELSE can make this claim.....Period.

What you see in Single Player is nothing compared to what we have on the server.

If you need assistance in game, ALL of our server clans are always willing to help you.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Hi gunny,

Maybe you do not know it, because you are a long time on this board, but your standing here is in my opinion, as a new user, undoubted!

Sometimes a Comunity become a part of live often when it means something to you.

You and some other guys do a job for this comunity - thank you for this - seriously! - and often you will find ppl in comunities who flames just for fun. Unfortunately i know this situations out of other forums but:

When your position is fairly strong here and you make a decision it is as double as hard to stand against your decision when you are new and unknown. So - in my opinion it would become a wise way not using your power if you don´t need it. Your m8 said it before, you do not need justfying yourself because of your standing - your opposite isn´t in this position - he have to explain all.

If he is a cheater or flamer, say it as you did before; nobody will pay attention of his words than.

Otherwise try to hold him alive - plz. He´s know playing in floodlight thats enough in my opinion.

I will not pay attention for flamers - but for the guys who builds the community. All here sounds ok, like in 99% of the forums i met before. And it will be a pleasure for me to get experience in CF Online after Christmas...

Hope we will meet out there.

ps.: and sry for my english it´s not my native language

Originally posted by Wedge
    I'm already way ahead of CFPD. They were on my KOS the minute Gunny accused me of cheating. Anyone that has ever impugned my honor as an honest player, didn't last long. The only thing stopping me was my incomplete ship. Actualy only Gunny is on my "KOS" as of right now, but anyone trying to aid him in his quest to blow me up will also be destroyed if/when my ban is lifted. I'm not just trash talking, once I get the rest of my items on my ship and its fully powered, space will no longer be safe for anyone that is gunning after me.

You kos gunny? and think you can blast everyone?

LOL

to bad gunny doesnt need help

[6]

• well this argument is pointless how long one can hold a grunge
    i am borred of it
    i checked the rules on swat page when started playing but joined forum after about six months i first plyed online and all these piquering wouldn't have affected me