ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 42 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• im getting a message that says:

"Please let your client patch itself. when it is done, the launch button will become active and you can play"

......WTF?

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• Bugs are bound to slip through the cracks, especially on a mod this large; even if tyey were from the previous version. I wouldnt be surprised if another old bug slipped through the cracks (no offense to OP or the beta-testers), but i wouldnt mind at all. I mean, we have the new mod that weve been waiting for for weeks, although some of us still cant connect to the server.....*cough*.....im just glad its finally up.

Crossfire Characters:

• the battleships have the same settings like the cruisers now except that they aint that fast

if they spin (something which never happened in sp when it was tested) then its because the cruisers did this aswell before

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'm getting the same messege as Sands of time ...
    I can launch MP but when i get there i see 3 servers running on 1.70 and i find CF runing on v1.7 !!!! WTF and i cant play on it !!!!!!!
    If its about some update ok i'll w8 but if something is f***** up (no offence to the modding team and the beta testers) well Congrats for the success....

To touch the light, you must cross the darkness. To see the life you must know the death.
    [725] [694][uglygaga][40][40][40][92]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• goddamn

IF THE BUTTON SAYS "SINGLEPLAYER" THEN IT IS [SIZE=4]"SINGLEPLAYER" [/SIZE]

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ok then if its SP where is the MP one ?( [uglyhammer]

To touch the light, you must cross the darkness. To see the life you must know the death.

(\__/)

• the multiplayer version of CF isnt available for either uf us right now because OP said it was something wrong with the launcher that Haeger would have to fix.....what doesnt make sense is that CF was installed at the same time on all profiles of our computer; however, my dad can get to MP, but for some insane reason i cant. ?(?(?( Which means i guess ill be playing Burnot Revenge as i wait a while longer.......damnit ><'

Crossfire Characters:

• Ok just relax guys.

when u first open FL (after activating the mod , etc) u need to wait awhile till the multiplayer button becomes active.

The recent patches are loaded during the wait , i think.

When the button becomes active , well off u go .

• OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *Cough* *Cough* OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Member of the Lost Prophets since 2006!

• the button ISNT becomeing active......thats the whole problem......

Admiral
    If your going to spam, go to the Off Topic boards

Crossfire Characters:

• Well I downloaded for like 6 hours but now check out what I get:

So what's up with that o.0

[35] [27] DC_[SW-Capt.]_FiReLove [27] [35]

Originally posted by SANDS_OF_TIMEIII
    the multiplayer version of CF isnt available for either uf us right now because OP said it was something wrong with the launcher that Haeger would have to fix.....what doesnt make sense is that CF was installed at the same time on all profiles of our computer; however, my dad can get to MP, but for some insane reason i cant. ?(?(?( Which means i guess ill be playing Burnot Revenge as i wait a while longer.......damnit ><'

I uninstalled Freelancer and FL Mod manager, and did a clean install from the admin profile. I can access MP from my profile, but SOT cannot. Do we need to do another uninstall and sweep his profile of FL files, screenies, etc? and start over?

• ppl not running a windows which supports a codepage that includes a ""-sign will get this error

we are working on this problem and release a patch which will fix it
    that patch is going to be released within the next few days

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• so your are saying that we are going to w8 for a few day until we can play 8o

(\__/)

• thx OP ! :))

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• oh, man, everyone are having problems with something or nothing..... ah, its confusing

i had no problemos and i started and first time i activated the launcer i was on server.

hopefully we will all see us very soon

so, enjoy the fun