Release

There are 36 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Blaster.

• Blaster Universe has passed Beta test. We are going to be releasing the mod on the 2nd September 2006!!(tomorrow), will be available from the swat website and Lancers Reactor soon after then.

Sorry to those who wanted to beta test, me and a couple of mates had a LAN Party and decided to test that way.

We only found 1 bug, that we left as its amusing...A woman with a mans voice :D we thought we'd leave this for your comedy until the next version.

I hope you enjoy playing Blaster Universe, as i have making it. Hopefully we will become a more popular server than what it feels like it is now.

Enjoy yourselves and follow the rules...

Blaster Out

• finally it has all been finished.... HURRAY! GO BLASTER GO BLASTER! (you think we should have a grand opening?

i say go for it....

Might i add we will have something sweet going on monday...

Thanks,
    Mano
    Head of BU accounts
    and Server Admin

BLASTER UNIVERSE ADMIN AND BU MONEYMAN
    Donate To Blaster Universe:

To Donate press button Below, then click on the websites donate link. Thank You

Should work PM me if not
    We need $1000 for a new server so you can play the Night away! :P
    My Spec: Intel P4 HT 2.80 GHz, 512 RAM, 80GB HDD, Radion X300 SE 128mb

• SERVER ONLINE, YAY! :D

Download mod from Lancers Reactor.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

This is a moving moment for me :D and hopefully for you BU Fans, which i feel is just me and manokiller. well we'll find out! See you on server ASAP! plz :evil:

• Ill come and take a look when i get back from holiday Blaster:)

• hehe!! i will do so!! :P

See animes! is the best!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[SIZE=3]You are seeking to your heart my friend, tha's not the begining of your self, tha's retorn to you'r self...to return to inocense...[/SIZE]

• Can`t find the server

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• ehm yea... i did just 2 hours ago... made a char there, tried to get on the server with the char... and my FL crashed... can you tell me why?

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Thank the lord lol.
    I spent 10 minutes flying around the minefield only to die in the end lol.

Btw in rochestor it doesn't allow you to buy a ship. A bug methinks

• a good ship is the Anubis Mk2 thats in the Void: 2112 A new dawn mod... its a very well done ship...

off topic.. i tried to go on mulitplayer and none of the servers show up...whats up blasty? [13]

• Nice Mod Blaster.

I like the green HUD and Jh tunnel. U Irish lol.

i am in the new systems and shooting nomies n Xeons.

How about a few more CF pilots coming over for a bit of fun!!!

Only thing i was surprised at, is no Commodities to trade in the new systems? Or Missions to fly either?
    At least in the first 2 systems i visited.

Is this a bug Blaster or what u designed?

If its what u designed its going to take a long time to make enough money to buy one of those $9-10 mil priced ships!!!

Ok see u in Blaster Space :D

• i had terrible bugs when adding commods and missions. So i scrapped them until i knew what was wrong, in 3.3(coming soon) i have added some missions and most places have commodities. Some places might not have any ships. I'm hunting for more as i speak now