CF 1.63 previews

There are 292 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Centaurian.

• WOW i am truly amazed! :D this is the best work ive seen on a mod ever! my thx goto both OP and Hagar for doing this and any1 else who might have had a hand in building this mod :).

Lashan

• OP, this kind of modding isn`t just talent or skill... It`s a CURSE!!!

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• hey you can even see Cuba!! it's a clean view! congrats!

See animes! is the best!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[SIZE=3]You are seeking to your heart my friend, tha's not the begining of your self, tha's retorn to you'r self...to return to inocense...[/SIZE]

• Heya OP,

I have to say, very impressive. I can't wait to get into the mod and test out the new toys :)

One question. Do you think the increased visual ranges for some things will increase lag any? That's a lot of additional detail and information to render.

BTW guys, Hyperspace Vortex looks like a system, though I'm not certain. But if I looked at that pic right, I saw either stations or ships (hard to tell at low res of image).

Additionally, I'm betting a lot of people will be happy that the Gat sound bug is fixed. I know I will be :)

Something that I'm shocked that no-one has asked. Have you figured out how to fix the Lagg and the other banned ship's surface damage issues?

Now, one final thing. would you like a few new ships? I can create a few. I also have one made that I think you may like. Though it could use a new skin. Let me know :)

Since SirEx is on hold because Ro9ue has apparently fallen off the planet, I'm itching to try something new with some ships :)

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'd be happy to do so :)

ArchKaine

Death to the enemies of life.
    Life to the enemies of death.

• I believe it will be possible to add ships using the updater.
    So finish them off and once 1.7 is running send them to OP :)

kossac sur fixed

lagg sur fixed

I believe that answers the question about banned ships

• wavey already said it

and i doubt that the lag will increase because those visibility changes are mostly client side

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• the hyperspace vortex (WarTex ^^) has been recreated completely to make it look much better... and the animations have been extended aswell

a new weapon will be intruduced ... it will be compareable with the coal gats and the ppc... but it will be hidden and therefore more valueable in $ (maybe it will take a little bit less energy than those other weapons)
    the name: "DK Annihilator" (DKA)

the work on the "Deva Station" will start tomorrow

no updates today coz im on a party this evening

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• theat it Op .. :| i made me wet of exitament 8o?(:( its looks awsom .. and have fun on your party ....think:*maby i should go out tonight too :rolleyes: *

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• *drooling on keyboard* :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    btw. the destructable stations have been tested today... they are working fine in SP but make probs in MP
    ive found another way to create them in MP but that most likely will increase the lag... therefore it wont b part of the mod

Is this because, if someone is docked and base is destroyed they crash?

Anywayz, Keep up the good work Op & All the rest :D

More of FL community will be dragged here [7]

• op can you make that when you shoot at the weapons that you could destroy them

I think on all new ships in CF this isnt possible.

[angel] Give me your hand and follow me into the light! [angel]

MSN: MarcBomber@arcor.de (no mail)
    IRC: irc.quakenet.org:6667 #Bomber

[SIZE=1] Post last edited by MarcBomber on 11.09.2005, 10:01 AM. [/SIZE]

Originally posted by flamingdeath
    i hope it makes its way on all planets

Originally posted by LaserJet6L
    That won`t happen, coz it`s too much work and would make grow the mod in unimaginable sizes

I`m used to read ALL the thread to see what other ppl have said. Just to try to avoid to say stupid things.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.