Start in Window other than main window

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Riebens.

• I have multiple windows on my system .

I would like to start in windowed mode and drag the game to another window, or start in non-windowed mode on another window of my choice.

is this possible - I am sure I remembered you could drag the window around, it it does not seem possible any more.

Also i windowed mode, the cursor seems to leave the screen a lot, and the game "hangs" until your cursor is back in the game.
    Is this how it's supposed to be ?

Any information greatly appreciated

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• I just released a small patch allowing borderless window to be moved on the screen.

For this you only have to press ALT+SPACE and select the move option. Now you can freely move the window using the arrow keys. Hit enter when done.

I think that is the most elegant way to have the benefits of borderless + the option to freely place the window.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Wonderful

I will give it a try over the weekend.

It is so nice to come back to playing Crossfire again, especially with my son and his girlfriend also joining in now ...

Thanks for all the hard work.

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Updated the launcher, start CF and Press ALT-Space, and a search bar pops up.

It did remind me however you could hover over the running process on the taskbar to bring up the preview window, then right click on the header of the preview window and then bring up the menu to move the window with the keys.

That allows me to move the windowed CF to my preferred monitor.

Kind Regards