How to change background color for in game windows.

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Howdies o/ Atm. I have orange color for them & i'd like to change it to light blue or some that's more gentle to eyes. I changed the shader option to one near the bottom of the available ones, but that didn't change the background color for in game windows. Kindly: Fedaygin

"Recycle, Use Less Single Plastic & instead use Fabric Bags" Easy Steps to help Animals & Planet. Many innocent sentient Beings die to Plastic & E-Waste cause of too many Ignorant Humies. They also damage soil. Dozen+ good Bio Friendly patents that are cheap to produce, but many are blocked. We can Make a Difference. 🌍🥝🥦#HydrogenPower #PleaseBrianAllowDuneGamesToGoG

• I believe that has something to do with the HUD you chose in the mod install options. I'm not sure how to change that without reactivating / reinstalling the Crossfire mod.

When I installed mine, I chose Vanilla FL because I was used to that look. It still works in widescreen mode.

• yes, that is correct.

Run the installer again, change the hud option there and it will overwrite CF with a different color hud.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!