first timer help

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Apache.

• I apologize if this is not the correct location to ask for help playing the game but I am stuck and cannot figure out how to proceed. I am in the nomad city mission where I have destroyed the first set of power relays and cannot find the second set. There does not seem to be a way to get to the correct chamber.

Thank you in advance for any help you may lend.

• That place is a maze. For me worked well using arrows on the walls to move to locations where I was not before.

• That Nomad city is actually one very long tunnel with a few curves. You can go into turret view and zoom out to see the outside.

When flying through it, don't go too fast, there is no time limit. Don't fly into anything, because you might get turned around without noticing.

When your waypoint updates, take note of the direction by going into turret view again and zooming out.

Before you go, make sure you have a Medium Tractor Beam, and the best Scanner you can afford.

Also, lowering your graphics details might give you better visibility because less fog.

Waypoints come In this order:

1. You will be entering at the top airlock. Fly to the reactor core, away from the airlock

2. Fly back to the airlock to shoot the power relays.

3. Fly away from the airlock, past the reactor core, all the way through the 180 degree bend.

You will pass another reactor chamber before reaching the second set of power relays. You are now flying towards the airlocks.

4. Destroy the second set of power relays, this will unlock the core in the first chamber. (the one furthest away from you)

5. Collect the core. (see second screenshot) If you have at least a Medium Tractor beam, you don't have to fly back (realism be damned, but it's a game anyway)

6. Fly to the bottom airlock and exit.

On this screenshot, from left to right: 180 degree bend, reactor chambers (top and bottom), power relay chambers (top and bottom), airlocks (top in, bottom out)

Edited 15 times, last by Apache ().