Posts by tfrost2002

I apologize if this is not the correct location to ask for help playing the game but I am stuck and cannot figure out how to proceed. I am in the nomad city mission where I have destroyed the first set of power relays and cannot find the second set. There does not seem to be a way to get to the correct chamber.

Thank you in advance for any help you may lend.

For some reason while installing the mod I keep getting a message that the files are read only and do I want to remove the read only designation. It is very time consuming. I don't believe that is the way it was planned so will someone give me some advise or some help please.

My apologies it seems I did not do an adequate job searching the area. I relied on actual locations I found on line which turned out to be incorrect.

Thank you for your help and consideration.

I would like to receive the save game mentioned. It might be fun to try. Thank you for the offer.

I have read about several prisons locations including for example BPA and it is not there. In fact the surrounding mine field is not there.

I have been playing Freelancer as long as it has existed. I always play single player every few years. I just started using mods and decided to start with Crossfire 2.0 single player. I am still on the original story line but have been searching for the prisons outside of Liberty Texas. They simply are not there and I don't understand why. Does it have something to do with the original story line?

Any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.