Console messages - request [REJECTED]

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Alli.

• ho but am n'ot the only one who complains about that, they just d'ont say anything when me i tell you that getting pop up message every 5 min is annoying.

People complain but they don't say anything? Really?

The banner feature exists on FL servers for meanwhile +15 years. This is the very first complaint about it that I have ever seen.

This forum aswell as our ticketsystem if full of player feedback, suggestions and bug reports that I take care of. To say that people are not complaining about stuff is simply not true. The fact that I take care of every report and every suggestion (always trying to help and take care of the players wishes IF possible and IF reasonable) would not give a single player out there a reason to hold back on criticism and feedback.

However, the tone makes the music and you probably should consider to learn the difference between making constructive feedback and making demands.

"do this or I leave" is a god awful attitude.

I wish you good luck on Discovery, they also have a banner system in use. Feel free to complain there.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I wish you good luck on Discovery, they also have a banner system in use. Feel free to complain there.

way less intrusive then CF mod. :)

the difference between making constructive feedback and making demands.

It is constructive, no one want to play on a server, where you get the same shit on your screen every 5 min.

You just make your mod THE way you want it and thats all, that why you have a low player base and will always have.

babye, and hf with your... Empty server.

Ps: delete my account w'ont come back. :)

Edited 3 times, last by Lampro V ().

• w'ont come back

Seen this comment twice before from you, yet you are still here, drama queen.

And if you want your account to be deleted, do it yourself. Not my job to grant you wishes or follow your orders.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• In my opinion, you are trying to "troll" the Administrator, and not offer anything constructive! As far as I remember, the pop-up tex on the server is regulated by time or by a Hook, or another program (I don't remember the name).

Therefore, if you want to leave here, everything is very simple: do not come here, delete yourself or do not write heresy. Good luck.8).

• Martind Forlon

Changed the title of the thread from “.” to “Console messages - request [REJECTED]”.