Click'n'drag is not functioning

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Demariosphere.

• Hello guys, this is my first post.

I have been level 15, in Chugoku, where everyone seems become my enemy, except Blood Dragons. I even have no idea whether prison allows me to dock or not in this reputation. *sigh*

When I'm in mission, suddenly I can't click and drag to maneuver my ship. My ship can't turn and in the process, I receive all shots enemies release. Very bad experience.

I have tried hit space button to change mode, but it's useless. The indicator still shows the arrows where reticle points, but my ship remains frozen.

I still can shoot normally to any direction, can strafe, can access menus with any buttons, and my mouse seems fine.

I try steer the ship with my touchpad (laptop), but it's no use.

Anyone experiences this too?

• I had the same problem 2 weeks ago and think it was caused by an overlay (e.g. discord, asus ui etc.).

pressing esc fixed it for me

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I even have no idea whether prison allows me to dock or not in this reputation.

Bretonian AF and Police should be neutral right off Mission 8, which means you can go to BPA Newgate. Just don't kill any lawful NPC along your way.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Bretonian AF and Police should be neutral right off Mission 8, which means you can go to BPA Newgate. Just don't kill any lawful NPC along your way.

Ooo, I see. Thanks for the info. Time to harvest all of those sweet and juicy escape pods. 😈

Should I keep avoiding everyone or I can retaliate everyone except AF and Police?

• Avoid lawful factions. Criminal NPCs are free game. Such as Mollys.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().