Dockable Stations

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Spock.

• I was asked on line if i had a list of train dockable stations. Unfortunately I did not have one to hand but I have cobbled together this list off the top of my head. It probably contains errors because I have not checked it out as it was wanted quickly. So any additions or amendments would be appreciated.

If I am reinventing the wheel, sorry if there is a list someone here already.Train Dockables.pdf

• Hello,

thank you very much for the effort and for making it public.

Coalition HQ in Vorkuta can be added to the list.

Also, Outpost Epsilon in Enyo should be dockable (same type as Fort Bush), and Sidewinder Station in Alaska.

• Well I didn't have a list, but now I do, thanks for the assist Wanderer. It has been based on the info I have stashed into my own wiki over many years. I hope it is correct, but I will be pleased to rectify any errors. I do from time to time, accidently alter info I should not (it is my age), so there could well be errors, but I hope it helps.Train Dockable Stations.pdf

• If you are on a train, only stations that allow train docking are displayed in Trade routes.
    Unfortunately there are some Stations that are missconfigured, like Rugen Station.

Edited once, last by guenni7 ().

• Good Work Spock thx a lot :thumbsup:

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• For those of you who are avid traders and intrepid explorers, I took a train to the Renaissance Systems in the Sol Sector to check out the docking stations. The journey is slow, because most of the systems you pass through contain asteroid fields which are either difficult or impossible to avoid. There are in addition annoying attacks by nomads. It may pay to take a less cumbersome ship to the sector first to familiarize yourself with the hazards.

Base stations Bordeaux, Martinique, Lyon and Strasbourg, which are Versailles class stations, are dockable and mooring was straight forward. The mooring fixtures are between the normal docking ports and speed docking is possible, by parking right in front of the mooring before selecting dock. Marseilles Shipyard, an Avignon class station, is dockable but not so easy. You have to line up your ship in front of one of the 3 docking tunnels and select dock. If you are told to go another mooring you may have to start again. However if you enter one of the mooring tunnels, take the ship to end and then press dock you will dock instantly. I am now attaching the updated pdf file. Train Dockable Stations III.pdf