Lost Fleet update

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Smart54.

• Hi Smart54,

You already have it if you let your CF Launcher get all of its updates (the first time that it updates, because the last version of CF was uploaded back in 2015) and aftewards, the rest of its updates are just checking if your files are correct (not corrupted) and resetting it's dynamic universe.

AbandonedAnguishedCatfish.webp

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall prove wrong. This is the inheritance of the servants of יהוה, and their righteousness from Me,” declares יהוה.

- Isaiah (Yesha’YAH) 54:17 (The Scriptures / TS2009)

“Behold, I give to you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and the power of the enemy, and nothing will hurt you. But do not rejoice in this, that the shadim are subject to you: but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.“

- Luke (Luqas) 10:19-20 (The Hebraic-Roots Version)

“And they all shall be called children of the living YAHWEH, and every malak and every spirit shall know, yes, they shall know that these are My children, and that I am their ABBA in uprightness and righteousness, and that I love them.“
    - Book of Jubilees 1:25 (YAHWEH's Sword)

“And I, Enoch, began to bless YAHWEH of the mighty ones and the KING of the universe.“

- 1 Enoch (Hanokh) 12:3 (YAHWEH's Sword)

• Greetings Smart54 , info about latest update to the Crossfire mod is here: Crossfire bonus mission - Lost Fleet