Crossfire Exit - CODE1 [SOLVED]

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Son of Angmar.

• Hi there sorry for the annoyance but tryed to launch crossfire after a fresh install as I been have problems and tryed to launch it and in the log I've gotten the "Crossfire Exit - CODE1"

Any help with this would be appreciated thanks!

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• try a different shader mate make sure you have direct x updates etc or maybe a installation issue best thing to do is install it in programs not programs x86 folder (because the x86 folder can have more security restrictions )

install freelancer in programs folder same as freelancer mod manager in same folder (not the freelancer folder just same directory folder ie programs not x86 ) then install crossfire mod to the same folder where your mod manager is.

hope that helps ya pal

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

Edited once, last by (IOC)Scarface135 ().

• also make sure you have full admin access to your programs folder helps to flow access to all programs in that folder less issues with access rights etc

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• Not much look with a different shader trying admin rights now hope it works if not may have to wait for OP

• what freelancer standalone game are you using pirated or from cd see if u can load just the original game if you can then there is no issue there

and yeah love my HTID (hardcore til i die ) haha

ive installed alot of times to change certain features never had code 1 issue so if my info is not working it maybe something else check your antivirus software make sure its not blocking a certain file which makes you crash all the time

i use reshade dx10 shader no issues at all but it also depends on your hardware you have if your pc is strong enough to run it etc

OP may have a better solution for you im just giving you the info i use to get running

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• I had it running on this laptop sometime ago but not had code 1 I'll try a fresh install again on disk

SWAT_OP-R8R You got any ideas boss as to what's causing code 1 and a possible fix? Sorry to scratch your head yet again Thanks mate I greatly appreciate it !

(Didn't put a ticket as it wasn't gameplay related it was launcher related)

Edited once, last by (IOC)Son of Angmar ().

• like i say install in programs not x86 folder see if that helps if u have not tried that folder

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

Anonymous.

that in war,

• detailed error codes from the logs are required

in detail explaination buy huor: Launcher Error Codes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I did check that out last night but it says reasons can be numerous ...

"

Crossfire Crash Exit - CODE xxx [E...D3]

• The code is the exit code of the freelancer.exe game. This can be specific and depends on why the game did exit. Reasons can be numerous."

Edited once, last by (IOC)Son of Angmar ().

• Im going to try a full reinstall again I'm utterly confused I've tryed deleting autosave and my old saves I've deleted screenshots I've put shaders to standard FL I've tryed single player and mulitplayer and each time it just says Crossfire Exit - Code 1

• Okay so I've tryed doing a full clean reinstall using freelancer disk and clean mod manager 1.3 and CF 2.0 and still getting CROSSFIRE EXIT - CODE 1 I'm totally at a loss I've looked at huors post about the gods but closest I got was :

Crossfire Crash Exit - CODE xxx [E...D3]

• The code is the exit code of the freelancer.exe game. This can be specific and depends on why the game did exit. Reasons can be numerous.

• (IOC)Son of Angmar

Changed the title of the thread from “Crossfire Exit - CODE1” to “Crossfire Exit - CODE1 [SOLVED]”.