Sol artifacts

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Scarface135.

• so can someone explain to me the point of having sol artifacts when they the same price everywhere u don’t make any money on them so pointless in my opinion or is there somewhere that actually sells at lower price or buy at 3.700 and sell higher.

Confused.com lol

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• These, and all other ofc have profitable routes. However there is only a few stations which buy these somewhat special goods for higher price. These "sell" places also chainges daily (some days can be that there is not any station for sell) with Dynamic economy. It also is possible that at certain days there will be much higher profit for these, but not sure about this. Maybe (IOC)Wanderer can give more accurate information.

• These, and all other ofc have profitable routes. However there is only a few stations which buy these somewhat special goods for higher price. These "sell" places also chainges daily (some days can be that there is not any station for sell) with Dynamic economy. It also is possible that at certain days there will be much higher profit for these, but not sure about this. Maybe (IOC)Wanderer can give more accurate information.

aaaahhhhh i see lol reason why i asked was i see a good few places sell sol artifacts and there all same price lol thought worth the ask thanks forlan

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!