hiya guys

There are 38 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Avalon101.

• Welcome from the DC.

"The rumors of our demise are greatly exagerated"

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• leo - you better should listen to the guy of this community and not to some1 who got banned more than 5 times in just one week

the CF community is being attacked by PiA and some others since weeks.... and all this wont stop from what i can see

you are free to believe DS and PiA... or you can believe 100 other players of this community ... or you simply have a look all the DS fake chars here and their verbal attacks against the CF community and every1 connected to it

i will not tell you what to think but i tell you to open your eyes and listen to the people here

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

where do we start? PiA left and where subsequently disgraced, OP drove the DC leaders away over the PHX thing and the clan hasn't been the same since, the ASF/CSF role play was working until OP assumed leadership of the ASF and it promptly collapsed and all efforts to revive it since have failed, there was a new mod update that included even more empty systems that are no use and there was some bases randomly placed around Altair, the clans had to then deal with 2 char wipes because of the of the update the second wipe was because OP felt he hadn't coded enough bugs to put in so the beta testers got the blame but in the 2nd edition of the update all the bugs where perfected, and there are still some ships that are banned so feel free to try them out, there has been at least 2000 flame wars and R-39 have recruited all the players off the server 60 times over, captain ban (gunny) has found enough reasons to ban more players in 6 months than all the other SPs have in the whole history of CF

so everything is ship shape and up to its usual high standards

DS...please....enough mate....we all know you're pissed at OP - but you did say that you don't want to destroy CF clans, however in doing this you are destroying them, no matter what you might think.

@OP: I think if you stop attacking DS/defending yourself with insults he might actually lay off - if you haven't gotten him too mad already...because unfortunately the way I see this going the repercussions are going to damage the entire Freelancer community.....(and try not to flame me/accuse me of being in league with DS in response - as hard as that might be :evil::evil: )

• i will not stop to defend myself and my server
    you can forget that
    I have all right to say the truth and defend what i have created from those guys

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• dont wory i was a member of this comunity for a long time and i would never go against it or its members so you dont have to wory about that :) so i hear that there are like some not working ships an stuff atm just wondering if a new patch is due out soon if so i could just start playing then. also when i was makeing my mod i realised something ITS FUCKING HARD SO GIVE THIS GUY SOME SLACK altho i will admit you allways seem it be a bit to paranoid but heck we all have our problems its a shame that a fue people kick start a problem that ends up getting so many people pissed off

(and no i am not picking sides both sides have a point it seemes but i think that the insults should stop and people should try to work things out but i know its not allways that simple)

o yea also WTF is with the sigs thay are like 7 pages long can a limet be put in place as like some people have sigs that are like a fucking bill bord

i will not stop to defend myself and my server
    you can forget that
    I have all right to say the truth and defend what i have created from those guys

I'm not asking you to do that OP, I'm simply asking that you stop insulting/attacking DS when you do....it's like trying to kill a hornets nest with a small stick - you're only gonna make them seriously mad......

• what you call paranoid is only what is carried to me
    would you call it paranoid if i say PiA is on CF? or R39 is on CF?
    yes you would
    but in fact PiA invaded CF last week and a r39 member almost started a war between 2 cf clans

it has nothing to do with paranoia.... it what is really going on there... its all those chatlogs, screenshots and serverlogs i have that prove what is going on

and only because you dont have the same information you call it "paranoid"
    its all about facts... and i can prove it

oh and ive insulted ds just a single time... after he started his shit again here on this forum

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• well it depends what about the members of those clans that did not cause problems are thay still banned too if so then yes i would call that paranoid if not then no i supose your right)

would you call it paranoid if i say PiA is on CF? or R39 is on CF?
    yes you would

NO, I would not OP, and no-one is denying that they were/are here....

oh and ive insulted ds just a single time...

Oh really? Want the grave-digging to start? :evil: (and no that is not a threat, and I'm not saying I will do it either) but making statements like that just about guarantees that it will happen....especially when they're so obviously wrong :evil:

• maybe some guys want to back in CF....with piace!!!

The pic is taked today!

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• clans are responsible for their members and the members are resonsible for their clans

there is no "i let my member do what ever he wants... im not responsible for what he is doing"
    ive always take oven the responsibility for my clanmembers... if they did shit i dealt with it... even apologized for them to other clanleaders
    i also did the same as admin if the serverclans did shit
    my responsibility went so far that i promised not to let a serverclan down and help them when they are in need
    and i did even help PiA when the clan was close to death the whole of BG did... not only be sending all those ppl that wanted to join BG to PiA

and no i did not ban all PiA members... only those which turned again the community...
    they made their decision and went through the door... i only closed the door after that

those which wanted to stay in got the chance and there was never a problem with them

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R

not only be sending all those ppl that wanted to join BG to P

Yes you did send BG "recruits" to attempt to join PiA........but it wasnt out of charity how many other clans did you help in this way?

• I've talk to todesbote and i`ve told he is in dangerous while he is on CF...i`ve ask him did he know what DS is doing..he answer that he've heard something but he dont know more..he only come to c some ppl and leave...without saying anything bad to me or to other players

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

Yes you did send BG "recruits" to attempt to join PiA........but it wasnt out of charity how many other clans did you help in this way?

we helped DC, LP and UAC so far by sending ppl to them which would fit better into their clans
    which is just subjective coz we only can judge by watching ppls roleplay behaviour and if some1 is invading clansystems often then he is going to be sent to LP (just and example)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• right has the flaiming stoped yet? :P

i have been trying to download the mod for the last 3 days but LR keeps going down when i have downloaded about 80/90% of the mod and all the download links i can find just link to LR is there somekind of hidden backup link i could use? :)

• use a download manager

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• hehe no need now i got my web upgraded to 10 meg so it download in about 3 mins :D

edit:
    unfortunatly i have been hit with a busy moment in life so i dont have time to play online atm but i am going to be playing in SP so i can romember the star map and were bases are, also as i dont have much time as it is i use the IONCROSS Freelancer Character Editor in SP to save me time in traiding and looking for wepons to buy so i was wondering if sombody had the gamedata files for CF that the character editor needs to work with the mod or will i have to make them myself (i hate doing that it took me a whole day when i did it for my old mod)
    thx :)