Base Aeston Shipyard (X-3043) (cant find it!)

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• I was playing the Crossfire Story and after an hour came a point where its not possible to continue playing.

Cuz u cant kill the ships from the enemie with low dmg output.

If you do not want to explore the whole universe, you will not find a new ship without the lexicon.

Now i have loaded an old save point (30mins back).

And i want to buy a Ship in the X-3043 Sector on the Base Aeston Shipyard but i cant find the base.

2 Options:

The Base is not there (wrong info in the Lexicon) X-3043 - SWAT Portal

Or im to stupid to find it, but im exatactly on the right spot (Problem ist im always in a mission, i cant use the map target / "gps")

• Teetee

Changed the title of the thread from “Base Aeston Shipyard (X-3043)” to “Base Aeston Shipyard (X-3043) (cant find it!)”.
  • During campaign mode are things different. You should reach X-3043 later during campaign, try reach it earlier may lead to many different problems including that you will be unable continue in campaign. Please read starter guide in wiki and look on our video guides how to use 'rapid fire' .. this with low firerate guns with high damage will kill low npcs very fast with some practice.

• During campaign mode are things different. You should reach X-3043 later during campaign, try reach it earlier may lead to many different problems including that you will be unable continue in campaign. Please read starter guide in wiki and look on our video guides how to use 'rapid fire' .. this with low firerate guns with high damage will kill low npcs very fast with some practice.

In the Campaign u reach X-3043 in the beginning (after ~20mins, first u had to fly to Reihnland).

Means i was already there in the normal campaign way.

Its interesting but its cant be a must to use it, for playing the crossfire Story.

I destroyed 5% hull dmg before they reload there shield, guess anyway i need a new ship/wepaons.

• X-3043 which you visted looks different during active campaign mission, you will go there also later and it also will look different (station you search for is part of ASF vs CSF war and was not yet build in time when you was in X for a first time). Maps in wiki are done from OpenSP (no campaign active). On your way to Rheinland there is one VHF right in New York or later at Battleship Westfalen ... it is good idea take one from them. And then there are some codename guns from wrecks which can work for you perfectly (try Oasis)