Loot from wrecks does not appear regular?

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wombat1940.

• the secret storage containers are not listed because you were meant to search for them and find them.

the sectors are

xxxxx - near where you find xxxxx - somewhere bottom of sector/ xxxxxx - also bottom of sector. :) :)

That's xxxxxx in total? The xxxxx. one I've found. See #18 above.

………..

[Map Deleted] .... yes I know abt that one ......

And you're suggesting one more? If there is …… bet I've found it …….. ;):P

Edited 3 times, last by wombat1940 ().

• I'm about to pass through xxxxxx right now. I'll stop and check to see what I can salvage from both …… standby …… ;)

Here's what found for xxxxxx:

Upon arrival:

Freelancer_2019-05-28_11-25-49.jpg

Immediate after a single shot:

Freelancer_2019-05-28_11-26-13.jpg

Something getting blow away here. :/

Immediately after the final shot:

Freelancer_2019-05-28_11-27-21.jpg

Note the gold in the left-hand monitor.

Tractoring after final shot and fighter exploding:

Freelancer_2019-05-28_11-32-03.jpg

I was expecting to tractor (Lexicon wreck reference):

2 x xxxxxx Duster Mkll's,

1 Angelito Turret,

20 units of Gold.

What did I tractor?

120 units of Gold full stop! :(

And I did it 3 times to check and got the same each time. 2 x :(

I think the weapons get blown away in the first single shot …...

Edited 5 times, last by wombat1940 ().

• you need a shield. ?

you wanna pick up the wepons jump out of your ship and shoot the wrecks with your hand gun " the magnum will do a better job " and stop using the RailGun, it's not powerfull enough. :) :)

? what did you pick up at the secret container ?

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I'm only use one Justice Mkl. Is there something smaller? If so where do I get it? I'm not using Railgun.

Haven't tried looting the container yet.

What about my question: The number of secret containers and where? xxxxxx yes. xxxxx yes, xxxxx any others?

EDIT

Why do I need a shield?

I explore (play) in God mode and my game is tweaked so I don't have any enemies. I'm normally unarmed. Except now for looting.

Edited 3 times, last by wombat1940 ().

• this concerns me a bit what i,m reading here. i believe its removing the purpose of the game and the many hours spent putting stars and bases and mine fields factions and the challenge to find and explore for things. etc if you just going to tell people where everything is. whats the sense of playing the game. give them a tour book at manhattan and shut everything down thats not on the main road. common sense tells you if you shoot a plane with a missile. everything is destroyed. if a pilot finds a wreck and it releases items then good if it don,t then you move on. next you will be doing statistics on how many times the pilot uses the toilet and wether it was the same amount of water to flush it. to update details on systems since vast amounts of new work has been created great and well done. the archives in parts are out of date. but lets not start by taking the challenge out of the game.

• Grain of salt m8 :) :)

just kidding about the hand gun.

saw the Ragnarok and automatically thought you were still using its wepons.

as for the secret containers the third is in Alaska in the wilderness behind Junyo somewhere.

goto Nephele and look in the sleeper ship near the Bundshu base, a data disk with info exhists there and the black box of the Rhineland BS wreck between the Gladius and Gurum gates in Mandar.

think the only disk left is the chip in the Ragnarok wreck in Death Valley - this one is worth millions and resets every server reset and everyones characters can each pick it up only once for the daily cash it conatins, that said all other chips or data disks including the black box reset daily and those any character can pick them up every reset over and over and it's first in every day to go get them can trade them or even collect and sell in own time, the value changes each reset like the Death Valley chip only not big money like the DValley loot. :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• about the shield

you should get one

to protect whichever ship you are using, so you can fly slightly out of god mode in a more realistic universe. :) :)

otherwise it will get boring in the end you have no challenge in current mode, whatsoever.

============== :) :) ==============

• this concerns me a bit what i,m reading here. i believe its removing the purpose of the game and the many hours spent putting stars and bases and mine fields factions and the challenge to find and explore for things. etc if you just going to tell people where everything is. whats the sense of playing the game. give them a tour book at manhattan and shut everything down thats not on the main road. common sense tells you if you shoot a plane with a missile. everything is destroyed. if a pilot finds a wreck and it releases items then good if it don,t then you move on. next you will be doing statistics on how many times the pilot uses the toilet and wether it was the same amount of water to flush it. to update details on systems since vast amounts of new work has been created great and well done. the archives in parts are out of date. but lets not start by taking the challenge out of the game.

Thanks for your forthrightness. :thumbsup:

Yes I agree. My original concern focused on "successful looting" and I've strayed further than that. Not that I'm hiding anything. I was trying to be as open as I could. However I will stop posting anymore maps and what could be seen as "give aways". Point taken. :salutes

• ........ Ringo …….. moving to Conversational Mode. I think you know why. I'm being too publically open here. Lesson learned. ;)

• Sorry. Missed this post. Discuss as a Conversation.

• np m8 :) :)