Conquer the Base Event (Samstag, 4. Mai 2019, 15:00 - 17:00)

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Marillion.

Date

Conquer the Base Event

Sat, May 4th 2019, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Participants

4 participants, 1 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: May 4th 2019, 2:30 pm
  • Marillion hat einen neuen Termin erstellt:

44fLVm6l.png

Edited 2 times, last by Marillion ().

• click on the appointment and then on please pledge. All who would like to join please make that. Maybe i change the Time to Europe evening? 17:00 GMT or something? JUst type wich time you can all play and i take the fair for all time.

For me Military time is more logic for this simple raisons.

if for your 17hoo is 05hoo for me 05hoo is 05hoo night not 17hoo ...

• that is an idea for a very interesting event and i hope i can participate (actually i don't know when exactly i could come online).

some thoughts/ideas to discuss:

• about the system: it should be a system where the 2 bases are not too far away from each other. using tradelanes would make the event useless. but what is the proper distance? 10k?
    • about the pvp-regulation "2k away from the base" - this is more a wish and doesnt work in most cases. especially in mass-pvp-battles. for this event we should probably completely forget about it.
    • about the pvp-regulation "no dockkill" - i think dockkill is possible only on clanbases, right? all other bases work like this: once you are in docking mode, you get invulnerable, right? this is, what i observed. NPCs and other players can shoot you in docking and undocking mode without effect.
    • also, the 2 bases should not support the quick-dock option. means no planets as bases for this event.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Good location for this event is:

with a choice of 3 bases base one might be Fuchu Prison and either the BattleShip Myoko or Deshima Station can be the other base or between Deshima Station & Battleship Myoko if Fuchu Prison looks a bit too far :) :) I will take part if able to :) :)IMG_20190501_191730.jpg

IMG_20190501_191605.jpg

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

Edited 3 times, last by ringotwin ().

• THe only thing is that we need a system without Sun and Nebulees. You know many use the Sun as backup because if you come from the sun at attacking the opponen cant aim and hit you correctly because the mousecursor dont aim properly (if you aim the Cross you cant see that you locked or not).

And i dont know must it be a no speed dock possible base/planet.

At system i thought about Coloseum because the Minefield in front of every Planet increases the difficulty a bit ;-).

I have an open ear for every Suggestion for a System.

Kindly Regards.

44fLVm6l.png

• Hi :) :) Marillion.

Planets are the bases with the speed docks

for that reason Colosseum is possibly not usable

for myself I like speed docks and I dont mind if there is a sun around and I dont care about the mines being around, wherever you decide to set up the event is fine with me.

I fight vhf NPCs all the time around the minfield in Custodian on the side with the two suns not far from the mines closer than the sun in Shikoku

you need two bases with an open area between them in which to fight and that area in Shikoku has clear space and you have a choice of distances, it appears to be the ideal situation for wat you need.

:) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

Edited once, last by ringotwin ().

• Marillion

Changed the title of the thread from “Conquer the Base Event (Samstag, 4. Mai 2019, 12:00 - 13:00)” to “Conquer the Base Event (Samstag, 4. Mai 2019, 15:00 - 17:00)”.
  • Hello Community!

Here the Event Results!

Today, 8 fighters faced each other to defend their bases and take the enemy base. They formed 2 teams consisting of 4 fighters per team. Team 1 consisting of the following fighters:

meranti

<C>Marillion

<C>LancelotOnCack

| TSH |Tribb-Bad-TTBone

And Team 2 consisting of the following fighters:

(IOC) Fencer

|DP| denne³

|DP| Flocky³

JD-Buck-2

Each team docked at its base and waited for the first round to start.

After a fierce and hard fight with many losses Team 1 was able to dock all their ships at the base of Team 2 and win this round.

The fighters had a lot of fun and were happy when there was an encore.

Now both teams docked again at the bases and waited for the starting shot. After another fierce and hard fight, this round of Team 1 could win.

Thus, this event ends with a score of 2: 0 for Team 1.

If there will be this event again, additional stuff will be added. For example, the event is set to 5 rounds. The event winner will be the team that can win 3 rounds first.

Thank you for the active participation in all and it was great fun!

Best Regards

Marillion 8).

44fLVm6l.png