Lexip Pu94 mouse

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• THE FIRST MOUSE MERGING 2 JOYSTICKS

By adding a mini joystick for the thumb and the second place in the inner area of the mouse, today, players can combine actions, fight with complex combos, control their map or vehicle, all performed with a single hand. No more toying.

produit6.jpg

Pu94 - 3d Wired Mouse - Us/euro Version (pc)

... It is not cheap, but looks like something perfectly usable in games type "flight simulator". Maybe something what I can use for my notebook when play Elite Dangerous.

• May main problem with buying a mouse is that it is so hard to find a good left hand mouse.

No, I actually dont have a left hand focus but from the very beginning learned to use the mouse with my left hand. Benefit is that you can use the mouse and at the same time write down stuff or do other tasks with the right hand.

I can use both hands equally bad ;).

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I am currently using this beast:

01-ttesports-level-10-m.jpg

02-ttesports-level-10-m.jpg

That thing is the result when you tell a car company (BMW) to design a mouse.

It is an ultra heavy laser mouse. Heavy because it is pretty big and to a large degree made of aluminium. It took me a good amount of time to get used to this weight.

The laser sensor can be a bit annoying sometimes when tiny hairs get in the way.

My reason to buy it was the balanced layout of the buttons which allow me to use it with left and right hand. The buttons at the side are easy to reach and the macro functions and different profiles compensate well the low amount of buttons (for a gaming mouse).

On top I can adjust the mouse to my hand. You can increase or lower the surface and you can slightly tilt it left and right.

mIwia5AeOxTlx77o.jpg

MAotsdmqNei6sw2k.jpg

Took me ages to find this one and didnt regret it.

Same with my logitech G910 keyboard.

My main reason for this keyboard was that I wanted a mechanical keyboard with LED, multimedia keys and macro functions. This one convinced me the most since I actually dont like it when the LED is like a background light. Here only the key imprint glows. Everything else is remains dark. The phone docking station with app displaying CPU load, temperature and many other stats is a nice gimmick that I actually dont use much.

Most important also was that the keyboard was not too big. The cable of my Thrustmaster Hotas flightstick is rather short. The keyboard fits exactly betwen the 2 parts.

1468996-n3.jpg

joystickhotasone-instagram_b.jpg

My critics about this Hotas stick: it actually is a relative cheap one. Plastic but actually well fitting. You can stick both parts together or keep the seperated with this cable between. Seperated the thruster on the left side is pretty solid and does its job... but I would use a bit glue to fixture the cable in its slot because it can slip away and then you have to put it back in place to prevent that the whole thing tilts because of the misplaced cable.

The Joystick part on the right side is accurate but when seperated way too light. It does not have a solid stand. The plastic material does not have enough weight for that.

My solution was pretty simple. I had a leftover black round metal plate. I removed the original screws from the bottom of the stick and replaced them with longer ones which allowed me to mount the whole thing on that 1mm metal place. Now it is rock solid and the black metal looks like it belongs to the stick. Not a big effort to fix this design flaw.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Looks interesting both, but where you purchased that mouse? ... such things simply are not sold in my country in normal shops ...

• ehh, wrong ... just found it and price is actually good :)