Diablo Immortal

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• YAY!?!

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Personally i don't care what the publishers are doing with their games and i avoid any comments in that area but right now i'm just in such mood so i will say only this.

With this new preject Blizzard is trying to squeeze more money from their fans with new lame game with a good franchise game name, in this case Diablo. Everyone knows Diablo II was the best thing they ever did and Diablo III lost many fans, but it still had it's lovers. Personally for me i loved Diablo II, but i never played Diablo III much (only to act 1) but it wasn't that bad, but this is too much. I won't bother myself with more comments on that, i just said what i think.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I was thinking that there would be really difficult to overcome No Man's Sky initial fail, but it seems these guys are even much better in this regard.

jiFfM.jpg

• sometimes developers should listen to their customers

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!