About Roberts and Star Citizen

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hey guys. I'm a newbie. Just keep hearing about this Roberts and a crowd funding game hype called Star Citizen, and an equally over inflated prices for a few years. But, I haven't seen the actual game being sold in stores. Is this game for real?:rtfm: I hope it isn't a scam. I hope too that Roberts and his team will not pull a magical act like " now you see me, now you don't".:zocken: That would be a shame. :verrueckt: The game video is stunning though.:aok:Da@&£*mn, I'll be forced to upgrade may computer.:negativ: May I request the Robert's team to please delay the game a little bit longer? Just long enough so I can save some money to upgrade my pc.:daddeln:

• Who is this Roberts you are talking about? :whistling:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• :bohsw:

... btw, I would wait with upgrading PC for Star Citisen, I think that in time when it will be released (if ;) ) will be all "now" Top PCs highly obsolete :)

• They say his name is chris roberts.:negativ: He is currently the record holder of crowdfunding, total of 34.91 mil. DA@!*MN! If this all goes south this guy will be skinned alive, and I'll watch on the sideline eating popcorn:popcorn::devil::applaus:

• Oh, this roberts.... I believe he made a few very bad movies before.

One of them was about rubber cats in space.

I believe its the guy which required his full team to plug in an USB joystick during a livestream.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!