Freelancer Crossfire 2 small issues ( maybe ? )

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hello, new to Crossfire mod, i have 2 small issues ( if they can be called issues =P )

First of all, I've installed freelancer then flmm 1.31 then Crossfire 2.0, When i launch the game from the shortcut ( crossfire shortcut ) runs fine an all but the splash screen and everything else looks vanilla, how do i know if i'm running the mod for sp?

second question i read about a launcher i tried one from the files section but it gives me a error with the qtnetwork4.dll and the exe gives the same error saying that those DLL cannot run on x64 systems

were is the current launcher for w10?

thanks beforehand

peace

• Hello Arpadiam,

welcome to Crossfire universe and to the community on this site!

Crossfire 2.0 definitely should not look like the vanilla game. In your post, it is mentioned that you had installed both FLMM and CF. But after that, did you activate the mod in FLMM? This is a necessary step between running the mod installer and playing the game.

In case you are unsure about the correct installation procedure and in order to avoid possible further issues, please see the FAQ section here on the portal: Frequently Asked Questions - SWAT Portal - SWAT Portal

Hope this helps!

• Yeah, after installing first FLMM 1.31 that comes with the crossfire.zip then the mod CF and the FLMM opens at the end of the installed the mod appears to be enabled by default when i launch FLMM

also if i try to uncheck the mod it gives me error that couldn't deactivate the mod

what i'm missing?

@edit
    I dunno what i did wrong, my 4th trial worked now, and followed the same procedure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited 5 times, last by Arpadiam ().

• try to restore the backups on flmm, then close flmm and then activate it again

make sure that in flmm the correct freelancer folder is set in the options.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!