Err. Base will not sell goods

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BG_Rhonetaz.

• Hi,

I just returned after some time to the beautiful world of Crossfire and after i logged into my char, just immediately after i got out of a GMG base (sigma 13 i think) i was teleported into the sun and my ship hull was getting destroyed in mere seconds, after i used nanobots to repair i still couldnt escape so ship got destroyed;

I respawned, the 2nd time i entered cruise and escaped (this bug was present years ago too); but the biggest issue i have right now (and some other player who was online with me reported the same thing) is the error i get ( see subject) when i try to buy any kind of stuff from any base, it will give me the audio message "loaded into cargohold" if it's commodity or if i buy necessary equipment (nanobots since i was empty last time, repairing and cruising from the sun/corona/dangerous gas clouds) it will deduct my money but i never get the items i need, i lost at least 300k creds until i figured it out i was getting robbed lol.

In one word, HELP.

• valentyn0

Added the Label Help needed:
  • I too am also experiencing the exact same problem I had my nephew on yesterday mining gold for me too sell on the clan base and I have asked him if he had any problems like that and he said no I logged on today and I have the same problem

:sos:;(

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• in theory this should get fixed tomorrow morning

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• wb VA

see you in space mate :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• working again?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• The bug seems to be fixed, i can buy stuff now, tyvm :)

The 2nd bug with the teleportation out of base into the sun, that one does not always occurs so will have to do more testing to see if it's fixed.

• if not mistaken... this issue of re-spawning into the sun only happen in a systems containing clan bases... So the issue might be technically related the clan base itself...

• that shit happens when ppl construct more than one base with exactly the same name and not telling me

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• not so m8 :) :)

it happen even in Mahattan NY and Alaska. No CBs there.

you can dock and undock from a planet as much as you like but dock any base and you undock into a sun.

strange stuff? Worse thing is it seems to coinsides with not beying able to buy or sell anything because if you try to buy the base will not sell you the goods but takes your money from your account for the goods you try to buy - if you sell it something it says it does not want the goods but still takes them from you - only sold a small amount did not notice pyment direction. I stopped playing and waited for the fix.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

Edited once, last by ringotwin: missed something ().

• it should work again

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• no it wasnt you

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,