Cylons Leaving CrossFire

There are 33 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by teh_cr0w.

• empty threat eh?
    ... just like the last time

oh and you still offered one of those 1000 other solutions

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• can i say LOL

wts is a UbER NaZi State, the admins are from asf and orn, they run control and threaten everyone, and if u complain u get a 2 week ban, if u slip and say 1 bad thing, like ass or something instant lifetime bann

rofl, this server rocks, i bet u with ur mouth, first time u see 1 thing u dont like, ur getting ur ass wtf rolled right off the server

i once swore on the server they contacted my ISP telling them there happened to be a 9 yr old on there, and i got a letter from my ISP

haha, didnt do anything but still, they called my ISP hahah

u feel free asswipe, u go there to wts, wts was made for crabtree and drakar and the like to spank npc's they dont care about anyone else and will bann u for saying anything back HAHAHAHAHA

• You know M8 I think we will get through this loss of the
    cylons. It will be hard at first but i think in time we will be able to come to terms with our loss and then we should (hopefully) be able to move on having moarned you properly, I mean what are we going to do without a clan of liars, malcontents, trouble makers, sytem invaders and genaral all round bad eggs.

LOL dont let the door bang you on your arse when leaving

Originally posted by teh_cr0w

is this the same clan omega was in?

yes

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• As I have said, there is no purpose in fighting over this. There is no point in us insulting each other after the fact. Can we please just move on?

And I appologize for anything I may have said or done that insulted or offended anyone. Now, lets just move on and let this be the end of it.

And Gunny, you're a damn good server police.

God Bless you all

Dark Hunter

• Just to make the point, I never did anything cowardly, I repayed all my debts, and I always had my [CYLONS] tag on.

And the reason you didn't find many tagged Cylons on Colours is because we moved to CrossFire just after we started to tag our chars and were about to pay the price for becoming official.

Now, I would like to ask that we stop all of this childish insulting and just move on.

And when I do come back, you can be assured that I will have my tag on, for I have enough honor not to sneak around.

Good Bye and God Bless

Dark Hunter

• bla bla bla .. we dont wanna pay bla bla bl .. hmm r u ever one time play on any hmm mmorpg on off serv FREE??????
    no i doubt it .. eaven on many 'private"servers are pay or not play rule .. on all are donations system u pay got beter weapons beter things .. ble ble ble .. here is fair couse u can got all ships all weapons without eaven one $ ( or euro i dont have it on keybord) so ?? ask your self aboute it .. play in good mod ( litlle unbalanced but beter then any fl mod out there , i am just "mr. must be perfect" lol) for 3 or dont play good mod for 3 ???? u can always rent a system but no one ask u to do this ... u can got clan without system .. is fair couse if not there should be maaany litlle fool of n00bs clans
    and now we got ferw good OLD clans with members u can always ask for help . is like biiig Sp or server heart ..

btw OP this sig is ........ i restand is funny and all but .. not in signature lol you make 3 post and we heard 3 this fin songs in same time and is SICk realy make my creazy .. today i was sit and hear it by 40 minutes and watchingon no working site of lancers reactor .. lool

• gotta agree about ops sig, i love b00bs as much as anyone else, in fact if i could i would buy my gf a set for her back :), but the song ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    my ears

• for some reason i like the song ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• good sig, op :)

Was anybody yet able to check if the song comes lip - synchron ;)

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    for some reason i like the song ^^

then could you please post only ones per page?...... [7]

EDIT: i'm starting to like this song......how it's colled? ^^

• I've found an easy solution to the problem: mute the speakers. It's a good sig, and now I don't have to worry about getting PTSD from listening to it when there are a bunch of them going at once :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: