This is getting out of control and starting to pissoff

There are 49 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R

ppl should never forget what happened to ACS when they did the same shit like NQ is doing right now.... history always does repeat

Can't say I recall this, Op. Would you please enlighten me in a PM or something?

• well no need for a PM... there is nothing to hide

ACS was a server which once did shit to us in the same way it is done now by NQ
    ACS didnt survive very long because the hate on it grew and the problems were carried there

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Is odd cos articus was a BG trial until a day ago when i deleted /kicked him

• I was offended personally by Articus's actions, so I approached him on his clan's NQ thread. The responses were very hostile (and evasive), and R39 members (who I previously felt somewhat friendly towards) were quick to associate me with a sort of stereotyped CF player seeking vengence and having some sort of vendetta against them.

Nevertheless, I've heard nasty things about this chap from other sources, and it seems as though he's causing trouble wherever he goes. I began this inquiry feeling jovial as usuall and curious to as the legitimacy of these claims, and I left with an unmistakable desire to hurt people [rofl]. I hope you can learn more OP, because I want to track him down on our server the next time he's up to mischief and kick his ass clear from Planet Crossfire to Tomsk and back. [3]

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• 99% of the time, I keep my mouth shut on these subjects publicly, as not to add fuel-to-the-fire.

However, in the recent days I have been challenged and Tarsus intentionally invaded by new comers who quickly gain equipment and money. Normally, I would just kick this aside and kick their ass in the server.

But this time, it is a lot of taunting from these people.

So this is a public notice: For those who wish to conduct themselves in such a childish manner, I must inform you, you need a life, a family and a mother who tells you, she loves you more often.

Regardless of who is right or wrong, conspiracy or fact, vendetta or malice, you really need to stop.

I had this crazy solution to those who do this.....how about if I ban these "new" fake characters and see how many server clan members of CF or other players who do not return because their account is banned? I bet Op would have a field day with the emails....." Op please unban me, I dont know why I was"......I bet you would cut the bullshit then.

However, that action is not ethical or appropriate for me to do.

As for your motives, they are futile. Our community is stronger then before, more motivated with new leaders in every category, so just move on.

Now if you have a problem with me, dont run around playing "catch me" in CF, like a school-yard child giggling and chasing a ball. Be a man (5 of you) and fight.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R ACS was a server which once did shit to us in the same way it is done now by NQ

I have been playing on NQ for a little while.

What exactly is the "shit" being done by NQ? If a clan wanted to move there, shouldn't they be able to without being harrassed?

Or, is there more to it?

• Good day admiral. Understand that there's more than one veiw being held by people here. Support of this veiw varries from person to person and personally I don't have any ill-will towards the NQ community as a whole. I do find it disturbing though that somebody left here with malicious intents towards our clans and once established at yours continues their attacks against us. For most of us the concern lies with a few of the rotten apples, not the whole tree that is NQ (I'm hoping that the "shit" OP refers to is regarding the taste that those over-ripe fruits leave behind here :O). People will voice their opinions, but keep in mind that they're just that. Without all the information it's easy to jump to conclusions. :(

(Btw, I'm confused why the Colonial Fleet would take interest in this when it's not a group in question, but it's good to see somebody around to make a case here. Welcome to our forum and I hope you enjoy your stay :D. Feel free to bring everything you've got to the table, just please don't light any matches or it might light off a firestorm ^^)

• the problem is not a clan moving to another server

the problem is all this lies about it...
    lets take this articus... in how many CF clans was he at the same time? 3?
    ive got the report that he always asked if he can get full access to the BG forum... and ive got similar reports from another clan

another problem is that ive got reports about ppl from NQ which seem to have nothing better to do than to convince players from CF to leave their server can go to NQ

we also have the proof that a clan on NQ is recruiting their members out of CF clans (5 so far)

and if you think that i will watch this any longer without doing something then you are wrong
    if a "mosquito" tries to suck my blood i will squish it

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i agree with you OP
    noone has right to infiltrate other clans ans not even to infiltrate the SERVER just to get some infos. i might know what is the problem and why everyone want to infiltrate it, but ill leave that for another time.
    just make sure they pay for their actions ans "squish" them, like you said

• we were wondering where you have been

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Yes, I would like to know too. One of the new KRT recruits is thinking about leaving the clan because you or the XO is not around.

We are trying to help KRT rebuild, but we need some efforts from your end.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• My point was... the Admins or Server Police at NQ were not promoting this at first. It was the CLAN that moved over there. In fact they were told not to recruit members from here. I am a Server Police (NQPD) over there, and I know this.

I agree 100% that the clan was in the wrong, but don't blame on the Admins and NQPD on NQ...we're just trying to make everything right, if we can.

• dont get us wrong... we have no problem with NQ itself or with the NQPD or other clans we dont even know

but we have a heavy problem with several ppl on your server and with what they do to this community and if needed we will deal with them the hard way

the SWAT Portal is one of the oldest Lancer communities next to Lancersreactor... it is older than any FL server and even older than FL itself
    we have dealt with such situations several times before and it never was any nice

dont think we want to start trouble with NQ... we have no intention to do this
    but maybe u better should have a look at those guys on your server... many of them were banned on other servers... some (like trowa) have used MY nickname on NQ to cause trouble
    and others are just telling lies about this community

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I dislike being deceived and lied to ,people who do so really piss me off.
    I have no probs with NQ just a few pilots that have done the above :)

• And it would be a good idea to keep the two eyes open with the two "subjects" beeing mentioned here. As OP have said, they actions and intentions really seems to be spying on other ppl. They have tried to gain access to BG forum, and as i said too, they have tried to gain access to the forums in UAC forum that are only for the directors.

• i think this is the first post in this thread for me

usually i dont like to give creedance to squabbles no matter how important the subject

but i am making an acception only to say

ALL CROSS FIRE CLANS NEED TO BE VIGALANT

there is obviously a manevolant pressence in CF of late
    whether it be officially sanctioned by the Admin or Sp
    of NQ server or not, the fact still remains that the pressence afore mentioned is manevolant and does present a clear and present danger.

the thing that annoys me the most is why is it here at all
    or for that matter exists in the first place.
    I mean really, what is wrong are/were we having to much fun on our own? (this is real sarcasium < if thats how you spell it:: and it is meant to scathe; as is deserved, against the current malcontents and malicous pressense who/that are levelled against this server.

To the server that has given me fun, sence of belonging belonging and an oppertunity to indulge in my role play fantasys please become stronger and rebuke, rebuff and down right eliminate the present threat

to the admin of NQ:

1, Its in the intrest of the whole freelancer community to " Sort you house out", IF there is (and in this i cast no asspurtions, accusations or level any threats, challenges and/or draw any line in the sand) a force or faction targeting one or more CF clans or the server its self then it is bad for all concerned.

2, we are all after the same thing a good place to play our games so lets all do our best to facilate this (agian see braketed statement for 1.)

3, i am sure you are not part of any conspiracy of plan to hurt, damage or destroy CF

to the afore mentioned "malicous pressence"

1 give it up guys

2 Ask your selves the question "why will i go out to spoil others fun? also ask "what as, Boy scout, tanatos, New pol, Hubris, Hippogriff, Death_Scythe,
    anglo saxon or the many more Nicks i could go onto mention done to me?

3 please (and on this i emplore you) go and play your own game on the server of you r choice

ok i have had my say on this subject
    this has not been done without risk to my self (clan standing, server standing or the favor of those players who respect me)

so from one man who has lots to lose but everything to gain (a return to a peaceful server without the spectre of suspission)

Please can we if not get on stay the f**k away from each other

OP if you think this post is inappropiate please remove it

to all the people i mentioned please take no offence

• basicly right
    "if nobody would have guns, nobody would need to fear a war"

but in fact i doubt that ppl will stop their shit

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• There will always be the best of times, and the worse of times. Nothing last forever.

(only this damn cold i have right now)

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    basicly right
    "if nobody would have guns, nobody would need to fear a war"

but in fact i doubt that ppl will stop their shit

If nobody had guns then they'd find sharp, pointy objects and...well, you get the idea. :P It seems that it's human nature to seek conflict. :evil:

but maybe u better should have a look at those guys on your server... many of them were banned on other servers... some (like trowa) have used MY nickname on NQ to cause trouble
    and others are just telling lies about this community

Well, they seem to be fine on NQ. There is no need for names, either. So far the entire group has been doing fine, and they have not said much about your community. Action will be taken when they make mistakes on OUR server. What happened elsewhere is not our problem.