Where are all the ship screenshots?

There are 35 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ghost_Lightning.

• yeah but on the other side nomads are not in sol either

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• WTF is wrong with lancersreactor? Every time I try to DL the mod the download break and doesn't want to continue.

And the other download link does nothing???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa [3]

• use a download manager

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I'd love to, but I'm downloading from my own Pc (56k connection)

On the coluege PC only a admin can install any programs, so no DL menager :(

Not to worry - I have a friend with ADSL, he'll DL it for me :D

EDIT: - just out of curiosity, in the files I put up for DL, along with the models there was a Order system with 3 planets. Is it also in the mod?

• fire - downloaded 2 files
    one did contain 2 ships which were textured and due to the fact that the textures didnt fit much into CF i didnt use them and decided to use the same ships that came with the other file

well the 2nd will did contain only some plain models without any textures
    maybe you released something else after that but for sure i only had a file with model files... no textures... no systems

btw. ive a request/offer to you
    ro9ue a mod creator of the SWAT Portal, which was involved in other projects such as rebalance, is working on a new project called SirEx
    it is one of the most perfect/balanced projects in FL but he needs help with it... especially with ship design and such things
    you are a pretty good ship designer and he is looking like someone like you for his team
    http://www.swat-portal.net/php…05690cae1167d9cf71&page=2

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Tempting...
    but with Oblivion, Freespace 2 and KOTOR modding project I'm part of + a MMO Space Sim project I'm a bit overbooked.

The best thing I can do (If the Crossfire people are interested) is to supply them with some of the UV mapped ships (possibly even slightly enhanced with more details for those that were low-detailed to begin with)

And I can give them the system I made (I think I still have it lying around here)

I just checked - the system IS included in the first rar (the one with 2 done ships) and I still have it on my HDD

• My Freelancer CD finally came.
    I just installed the Crosfire mod and I've been playing it for two hours..

Aside from some graphical enhancements, I'm yet to see anythiong else new.
    I can't find the darn SOL system!!!!
    How the hell do you get to it? Where are all the new ships?
    (Yes, I have been playing Open Singleplayer)

Another question - when you select Normal Singlepayer in the Mod Managar - is it the totaly, 100% normal singleplayer or does it have some changes?

• New ships are found mostly in the systems surrounding X-3043 System and in Altiar. To get you started with 1.62 try looking for unusual jump gates near Rochester in New York and near Battleship Hood in Dublin. This should be useful; good journey :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I don't know actually. I've never played this version in singleplayer :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• You can access the new systems both in normal SP and in open SP. In previous versions of the mod normal SP failed at a point where you had to jump to magellan i believe (right after the destruction of the spacestation in NY). Don't know about this version though

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game