Hello, this is new Clan

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by burro.

• Wer bin ich?Ich bin die Summe meiner Erfahrungen... und heute bin Ich mehr, als ich gestern war.
    Who I am?I am the sum of my experiences...and I am more than I was yesterday today

• Welcome, and it is good to see such a unique set of objectives for a clan. On the behalf of the DC I wish you the best of luck in establishing yourselves solidly here. If there is anything that can be done to help you in your early stages of establishment and expansion of membership, most of us will be willing to share our knowledge and wisdom with you. Take care, and may your members find themselves prosperous in good fortune :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• [27]You are welcome VIS.
    The only part of your rules I do not like is: VIS is a german freelancer clan. But I can also understand if you wanna gather german speaking people around you.

I like the LP. They are from England, Holland, Brazil, Italy, Australia...etc etc......

The block of Nephele for some pilots will be very hard to accept....I'm curious to see the outcomes

just look around for pirates 8)

See you in space[27]

• Language barriers can be overcome through a bit of extra effort. I'll admit that not knowing any foreign language is a massive disadvantage to me, but if they can make out basic English, I don't at all mind speaking my native tongue basically :D. If worst comes to worst I could always buy a English-German dictionary and skip all forms of grammar in my typing :P.

• Hello and thank you for the good wishes. We hope with everyone, on a peaceful one with each other (of course within the RPG) .Das Nephele lies in the centre of an important way for many, this is a game now and everybody plays his role.
    My bad should not handicap us sensibly with each other to reden. excused English -- fairness //nutz// dictionary

Wer bin ich?Ich bin die Summe meiner Erfahrungen... und heute bin Ich mehr, als ich gestern war.
    Who I am?I am the sum of my experiences...and I am more than I was yesterday today

• Every nation is natural for us welcome, it would be of advantage if it/you could read and write German.

Wer bin ich?Ich bin die Summe meiner Erfahrungen... und heute bin Ich mehr, als ich gestern war.

• lol, i can write and read portuguese :) Too bad that there are few of us here, compared to our fellow neighbors.

And in another matter, Nephele isn't just a way to go from vanilla systems to new systems, it contains a piece of the mod story, the sleepership. So it's a constant drop point for all the freelancers (Players from clans don't need to go there most of the times). All the freelancers need to go to this sleepership in order to move to Altair, so closing it to freelancers could be troubling.

It's your money, and your choice m8's, but can't you really choose another system? I'm ok with your choice, but as yourself mentioned, a lot of people won't like this and will create trouble. Constantly.

• This will be interesting.

Closing the major trade route for non-server clans and players.

Hope you are ready for the outcome.

Good luck.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Ruivo: the point is that Nephele is a corridor, Vespus is a backwater. Nephele also has the most complete armory, and one of the most popular ships, the APC.

I will acknowledge the system rules only when I see a VIS billboard at the entrance, or a console bulletin showing that Nephele is a clan system; otherwise, I'm with Gunny, good luck enforcing them.... :evil:

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Hello Gunny thanks you for the good wishes, us also to you (Vis = =) of course hope for the help of the police also if it is needed. For not server clan it is/remains and whether the way closed we still must wait. Asking around permission like in other Clansysthemen otherwise.

• For everyone! =VIS= Vereinigte Imperialöe Schmuggler an ofizieller clan is, we have rented the system! At demands, please, turns you to the OP!

• Op speaks for himself, but it is safe to say, OP does not get involved in clan system affairs unless it can cause serious server issues.

The Server Police (different from rp Police), cannot get involved in Clan System affairs, unless it can cause server issues.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Ruivo

And in another matter, Nephele isn't just a way to go from vanilla systems to new systems, it contains a piece of the mod story, the sleepership. So it's a constant drop point for all the freelancers (Players from clans don't need to go there most of the times). All the freelancers need to go to this sleepership in order to move to Altair, so closing it to freelancers could be troubling.

Originally posted by Darkxx

Non-registered clans and freelancers are not allowed to enter the System. Temporary exceptions to this rule
    can only be given by =VIS=-Darkxx or =VIS==-Fireball-.

That should be thus no problem.

[7]

• Maybe it'll become less of a problem as they recuit more members...

• or maybe ask the leadership of other clans to keep an eye on their system?

{UAC}Tranquil_Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil-Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil$Dominance/ {UAC}T_D-Bank1//

With the development of Crossfire 1.6 it's good that you have decided to join our comunity. Almost all server clans are recruiting new members, as indeed are we. If you're simply just interested in knowing more about us, or you're considering applying for a position with us, have a look at, or sign up now on our forumshere.

COPYRIGHT 2145 - 3043 UNION AEROSPACE CORPORATION

• [27]no way they can be on line 24/7. frelancers will just ignore vis rules.

By the way i do not understand what the unregistered freelancer are...thx to explain