DK?S system's expedition

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Raven19.

• I understand completely. It's not that big of a deal. I don't even have a fighter atm that could survive DK space (assuming I'm going to fight). I need at least a week to fix reps, buy things, and bank up for Big Race prizes. I'll find another time to go out there. Maybe by the time everything's cleared up for me some of my friends will be back from vacation and will be able to come along. Just remember to take screens; with the ASF-CSF RP out cold it's getting really hard to find anything to make news reports with, lol.

And thank you for the offer Inferno. If nothing else comes up to get in the way I'd be honored to back up a KRT expedition :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• ahh i just realiset theat 23.00 GMT are 01.00 AM in the morrning :D enyway i will be ther :P

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• unfortnaly anyone come :( , it was supose to be an expedition with some capital ship's.

but it would to be a honor be your wing mate in such expedition.

I hope you be back soon.

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

unfortnaly anyone come

What???? so how did this happen i got in soveckaya thean i got told theat the expediton iz canceled and after i go to the DK sistems alon and got (well not far )only till Pretoria :P i get this info now now [3] u know what this su** i mean can nobady organise this attacks :evil:

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.

• Argos,

You left server for 1 or 2 hours at the time of the expedition. Raven19 showed up right on time so I told him expedition was postponed. That was very crazy day. Very unusual. Sorry Raven19.

Lets plan for another expedition. Raven19 ,Jav, and I all wanted to go.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Argos

For some reason I didnt see you on. Oh well is my mistake. I am very sorry Raven19.

Pls lets plan another expedition.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Burro first off all stop saying sry its all in the past already and ther it shll stay ....

and about the expedition i dont care what day but it should be held on 20.00 GMT coz if it will be agen in GMT 23.00 ther will be agen same understandings in the attacking :\

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• 21.00 too soon 8o what the hell do u need to do view the evenings movie :D lol

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation: