Greetings from the CTP

There are 47 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by burro.

• Hello all

I would like to announce that the Cutthroat Pirates will be coming soon to Crossfire. Below is a link to our site. I have heard nothing but good things from this community and I hope we can become a part of this fine community.

From the desk of Gameking Leader and Founder of the CTP

This post has been edited to include the site url

The Cutthroat Pirates

• Hurray, more pie-rats :D *hugs cutthroat*! The RP is going to get kicked up a notch by this and I hope your clan members are as ruthless as the name suggests. You'll find that we already have several serverclans, and you that there are fellow pirates, wealthy traders and vulnerable freelancers galore to prey upon, and police captained by uber-skilled veterans to wage war with. Welcome to our server and enjoy the mod!

If you are in need of any assistance in the form of questions, I would be glad to answer them. If it's military backing you'd like to help shield your members until you've adjusted to the server, perhaps a contract with the mercenary DC clan would be beneficial. Good journey, and I'll cya in space 8).

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• : D Hey m8, welcome to CF! Nice to see soo many people deciding to dock here :P

btw, were's the link to yar site?

• CTP welcome to Crossfire. You have chosen wisely. This mod and community are awesome.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• It be truly heart warming to see this many people interested in our embarkation upon this server.

Here be a lil bout us.

I founded the CTP about 3.5 yrs ago when myself and a member of the infamous Black Clan, Viper, found that the other clans we were interacting with were not roleplaying but simply PVPing. We decided to start a clan with it's sole emphasis and finnnaces gotten thru Taxing. We pride ourselves on our ability to tax and roleplay. We are very organised and are hopefull in our anticipation of this new hunting ground.

Be forewarned we may be new to this server but we are ever resolved in our ruthless pursuit of taxation. We are testing the waters now of the crossfire galaxy and have high hopes that this will be a great community. So far the reaction from you has been fantastic. Me and some of our members will be flying this mod untagged for about a week or so before we "Officially" come to the server. When we do come we will work our hardest to fill the role of taxing pirates as best we can.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and I hope to see yall in space soon. And remember our mottos:

Pay the tax or pay the price [8]
    If you cruise you lose [8]

• They're veterans, they're organized, they're going to tax us up the wahoo, and have catchy phrases to go along with it. What isn't there to like? 8)

• Welcome guys:)

I must tell u that all CTP members must wear clan tags on all of their Chars.(Server Rule)
    If you are untagged pls dont act like a clan ,pirate anyone ect ect.

• [27]The LP welcome you as well. Just sail different hunting seas...mmmmmmm.....CF is not that big 8)

See you in space

• Ahã...
    Welcome X( , but... ermmm... don t cross our way too much...
    we represent the pirate tradition in here [7]

Wellcome, indeed: get first the CFPD, very badly, in any cruel way u can imagine... after u've done a goooood job we can share some meat of IOC, UAC, BG and KRT pilots... The freelancers are just aperitive...
    mhuahuahauhauahuhuah [8]

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Thank you all very much for your support. This weekend we will be making our descision as to when we will be coming over officially and making tagged CTP Chars. I hope to see you all again very soon.

• So I suppose you wouldn't tell us who the untagged chars are atm :D?

• :D We're all hoping that u guys will decide to join our world. I can see your clan has an history and tradition as pirate clan. Even though our roles are the opposite, i look forward to have good times and drink lots of whiskey with you all.. outside rp :))

• hmph... more targets. coo.

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.