Greetings from the CTP

There are 47 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by burro.

• oh no man, bad news. Sry to hear that. I would cry for nights if my baby disbanded, and it's just half year old.

But's good to hear you're going to stay in CF. Hope to see lot's of posts from ya! :)

• The CTP is gone? Were things not well in the clan? Either way this is most regrettable :(. If it's a clan you're looking for here I'm sure any of our groups would be honored to take you in.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• As I told you in game, the majority of this community will always help new comers to the server and do so without any strings attached.

You were also told by DS that your clan would not be hassled as you developed your ships, weapons etc. We have mercs here who can be hired to "show" you around, along with assisting you in character building.

When you and your freelancers are playing in game and you decide what role you will play as Freelancers, please use the appropriate license.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well as an ex CTP member I guess it's as official as it gets, looking forward to see you all online...

Safe journey...[678]

The "puwanians" are looking for a new home on Crossfire...

• When we are going to see the [CTP] tag around?
    I need help... WE SHARE PROFITS .... cause we are hunted like flies nowadays. [8]

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Gameking and Poojah Nazol,

IOC is freelancer clan which means you can be a trader, smuggler, or merc. We do have strict rules for merc. We do not allow piracy by our members. Great bunch of people and humor is always welcome.

If either of you is interested, give IOC a shout for details.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums